[RELEASE] tReflector - Anonyfy your network app or API!

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by Termer, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Termer
    OP

Termer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2017
    United States
    Nearest Computer
    tReflector
    A simple Java app to anonymously reflect network traffic
    GitHub - Releases
    What is tReflector?
    tReflector is a tiny Java app recieves traffic from all computers that connected to it, and sends it to a configured server and vice-versa. In this way, both server and client IPs are shielded from eachother. When a client connects, it believes that the Reflector is the server, and the server thinks that the Reflector is the client.

Requirements

Java, and a computer that was made after 1996.

Usage
    Boot your l33t terminal and type java -jar tReflector.jar. If it's your first time starting it, a config file will be generated. Shut it down and edit your config like a pro. Once you're done, start tReflector again and have fun.

FAQ
    Q: Can this be used for web traffic? A: In very few cases. For some reason, it doesn't like web.

Q: What does l33t mean? A: Look it up.

Q: Does this protect my client and server identity entirely? A: In some cases, yes, but it really depends on what you're reflecting.

Q: But my computer was made in 1996! What do I do? A: Get a new one. A crappy tower from 2008 casts $60.

Q: Does tReflector keep logs? A: No.

Q: Why is half of this FAQ comprised of joke questions? A: The bigger the FAQ, the better the software

Check out the GitHub page for more details!
    Tell me what you think in the comments!

Tomato Hentai likes this.
  2. Skyshadow101

Skyshadow101 The Sky Is The Limit!

May 22, 2016
    United States
    The Underground
    This is beautiful.

Jokes aside, I'll try this out in the morning!

Good work! ^_^

Termer likes this.
  3. Termer
    OP

Termer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2017
    United States
    Nearest Computer
    Thanks! Tell me about your experience!