ROM Hack [Release] Theme Customization Tools

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm now i seem to be having trouble with BRSTM converter 3.4.1
this thing is really pissing me off now, i used it before with no problem got it to work on the 1st try

before i used a MP3 input file and it created a file that was too big, so i just dropped the bit rate to 64kbps and used the 64kbps 430kb input file and it worked

now i tried the exact same thing using a mp3 as input file i drop the bit rate to 32kbps this time and i end up with a 450kb file for input
the time before i ended up with 430kb input file and it worked fine

but now the fucking thing keeps on giving me a 5.33 MB BRSTM output file no matter how small i make input file WTF?
i did the exact same thing before and it worked now i cant get it to work, same old shit gives me the same size fucking output file no matter what size i make the input file

i used same length almost exact same file size MP3 before and it gave me 1.27MB output file
now it constantly only gives 5.33 MB output files no matter what i do or small i make input file or no matter ow low i drop the bit rate
please help

EDIT: ok i got it to work but i had to use .WAV file as input file,i used an MP3 as the input file before and i had no problem ,last time i could not get it to work with .WAV as an input file , now i got it to work with .WAV as input but the sound volume is really low, when i used the MP3 as an input file before the sound played nice and loud on my 3ds when i use the WAV as input it is barely audible ,how can i boost the volume level?

f0xdude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ANyone having the issue of a command prompt popping up saying: compression type 0x11 and then it says compression failed and the file is nowhere to be found. Please help! thanks!

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump this but I would like to mention custom theme CIAs built from this do appear to work with PastaCFW. ;)

Roxas75, you happen to know how to install a theme cia that doesn't wipe out my other downloaded themes? That's the main issue I'm having now. :P

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1433599566-themecia.jpg

Nice, thanks for the CIA script

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help? This error pops up when I try opening a body_LZ file how do I fix this?

Attachments

• help pls.png
    help pls.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 249
D

Deleted User

ANyone having the issue of a command prompt popping up saying: compression type 0x11 and then it says compression failed and the file is nowhere to be found. Please help! thanks!

is there a latest complied CIA version that has "Enable persistent theme-cache"?
I'm having the exact same issue.

This tool is very old, use YATA instead
YATA has issues as well, YATA corrupts the theme if you can get it to make the file

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help? This error pops up when I try opening a body_LZ file how do I fix this?
make sure you have everything in the same folder the theme editor files the body_LZ.bin template file
and make sure that you have them in foldr that has no spaces in it's name and is not inside any other folders that have spaces in their names, no folders in the path of the folder you have these in should have any spaces in their names

ScareCrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
make sure you have everything in the same folder the theme editor files the body_LZ.bin template file
and make sure that you have them in foldr that has no spaces in it's name and is not inside any other folders that have spaces in their names, no folders in the path of the folder you have these in should have any spaces in their names

I don't get it ? tell me more detail plz . thank you

ZoneBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get it ? tell me more detail plz . thank you
Your directory leading up to the body_LZ.bin must not have spaces.
Example:
C:\3DS Themes\body_LZ.bin
Because the .bin file was in a folder with a space, it will give an error.
Instead, every folder leading to the body_LZ.bin must be renamed
C:\3DSThemes
or
C:\3DS_Themes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday