ROM Hack [Release] Theme Customization Tools

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, using the Theme Cusomization tool I managed to get my images imported! :D

Unfortunately, converting wav to bcstm makes the file too big and it won't work. Hopefully someone can figure this out, as I have almost no clue what I am doing ^^

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Now someone needs to come up with a way to turn this into a CIA and install. This theme swap is actually not great.
GW wont be able to till they disable NCCH checks, ninjhax users will probably never have it and cfw already have it, lol..
hehe
utNUJom.jpg

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GW wont be able to till they disable NCCH checks, ninjhax users will probably never have it and cfw already have it, lol..
hehe
utNUJom.jpg
So Jelly. Someday, there will be a better way to do this for the public.

Until then, looks like I'm mooching off of everyone else ^^

Roxas75 How did you make the bcstm in the tool loop?

cadjr2003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the data is in RGB565 format, so the way i parse that is just putting it into a common container used in pokemon for images (bclim) and use tools that edit that..

What editor do you use?

Also, does anyone know how to convert sound files to bcstm? The links in Brawl Custom Music don't seen to work. Or even a way to make the files smaller would really help also.

AHP_person

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone, by any chance, have a dspadpcm BCWAV and BCSTM of the same sound? the INFO header is a real pain to figure out, and it would greatly help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended