ROM Hack [release] snesinjector - Windows Based GUI for VC SNES Injection

acls86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, I need some help.
I'm trying to inject the German (PAL) version of Terranigma and can't get it to work.
First I tried it with a .cia from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I used the Hourglass9 option "SysNAND title to CIA" to get the decrypted .cia file from the VC release. The injection worked fine, but the game didn't boot at all. It crashed and my 3DS restarted. I tried it a few times but it never booted. Then I tried it again, this time using a .cia of Super Castlevania IV. Sometimes it boots and when it does it seems to play fine but... there is no sound at all.
What's the deal here? Do I need a .cia of some specific game? Oh and for the images I just picked some random stuff.. I guess this isn't important?

Hi, were you successful in the end? I try the same with a german version of Terranigma. But unfortunately so far without any success.

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was helping him out, and for some odd reason the game has antipiracy stuff, and even with a patched ROM it would still show the protection. I think he gave up or used a emulator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)