Hacking [Release] Python script to generate the rsa_kek!

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
WAİT WHAT!?

You want your tickets decrypted with SciresM's script?
You want to datamine all the latest games?
You want to legally get the title keys for games you purchased?
Its something like freeshop, legally dowloading games!? (correct me if I am wrong)
Maybe that' s something like on ps3xploit (super slim installing pkg games method; you know, the KEYS..)

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WAİT WHAT!?

Its something like freeshop, legally dowloading games!? (correct me if I am wrong)
Maybe that' s something like on ps3xploit (super slim installing pkg games method; you know, the KEYS..)

Did you legally purchase them? Personalized tickets are personalized.

DogParty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. I wonder how similar the architectures for the 3ds eShop and Switch eShops are. For Nintendo's sake I really hope they learned their lesson :/

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Really it should have been called RSAA
Rivest, Shamir, and Adelman.
KEK KEK KEK KEK <--------------- ( In popeye the sailor-man voice )
Already have my coat in hand .

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

SocraticBliss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want your tickets decrypted with SciresM's script?
You want to datamine all the latest games?
You want to legally get the title keys for games you purchased?
You want to do all this, but can't, because you don't have the rsa_kek?

Well, want no longer!

Simply fill in the required keys (bring your own, or look on the web, they're out there ;)) and run it!

Nice work dude, I have been looking into finding this info whenever I saw your posts on romSh and HCS, spent most of the night without any luck, glad you managed to find what you were looking for :)

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Interesting. I wonder how similar the architectures for the 3ds eShop and Switch eShops are. For Nintendo's sake I really hope they learned their lesson :/
A side effect of this tool is that it happens to generate what is considered the "holy grail key" for Switch piracy.
This key makes a Switch freeshop an inevitability.
I'm not saying it's a good thing, because it's absolutely not, but it's an unavoidable side effect when making title key decryption more easily accessible.
This tool is made for datamining in mind, and I do not support the use of this tool for anything other than legitimate research.
Not saying you can't use it for piracy, because you obviously can, it's just not its intended usage, and I won't provide any help if that's what you plan on doing.

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
A side effect of this tool is that it happens to generate what is considered the "holy grail key" for Switch piracy.
I'm not saying it's a good thing, because it's absolutely not, but it's an unavoidable side effect when making title key decryption more easily accessible.
This tool is made for datamining in mind, and I do not support the use of this tool for anything other than legitimate research.
Not saying you can't use it for piracy, because you obviously can, it's just not its intended usage, and I won't provide any help if that's what you plan on doing.
I was right! YES!

Also thx for this magical tool :D

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I guess freeshopping a single title and then getting your cert blacklisted is technically 'freeshop'. But I doubt most would consider it such.

The moment you try it, you'll fingerprint their servers and be accessing content the console and account do not own. This is like a monthly discussion on discord, the CDN isn't up for grabs and you're just leaving behind a blatant trail.

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I guess freeshopping a single title and then getting your cert blacklisted is technically 'freeshop'. But I doubt most would consider it such.

The moment you try it, you'll fingerprint their servers and be accessing content the console and account do not own. This is like a monthly discussion on discord, the CDN isn't up for grabs and you're just leaving behind a blatant trail.
Not how it works, you only get blacklisted from ecs and ias, which supplies game and update tickets, so even if you're dauth'd, you can still access atum, which has all the game data.
And of course, the way freeshop works is it uses predefined title keys, so not an issue. But again, I don't support it, just supplying info.

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not how it works, you only get blacklisted from ecs and ias, which supplies game and update tickets, so even if you're dauth'd, you can still access atum, which has all the game data.
And of course, the way freeshop works is it uses predefined title keys, so not an issue. But again, I don't support it, just supplying info.

You only have access to atumn after blacklisting, and even that they can revoke if they so choose.

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Never had the banana flavor. Thanks for the tip!
I'm talking about this one, be sure about it
0075648_eti-popkek-muzlu-50-gr_450.jpeg

Edit:
Didn't know they were also English labeled:
pop-kek-banana.jpg

I really love these!

Anyway, back on topic!
kek!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.