Hacking [Release] PS-Phive! (ForPS4 6.72) Exploit Host Menu

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Leeful,

Can't really complaint about your host, for me this is a milestone of stability, never had this on ps4 slim, thanks a lot

Attachments

• leeful.png
    leeful.png
    938.5 KB · Views: 260
Reactions: Leeful and laz305

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, the exploit and kp seems to be different for every system. I think it's dependent on what's going on in memory, since it's a race attack like the early wii u browser one.

Reactions: Prb

ojobenito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi @Leeful . Just a little thing on psphive. It's working great, but I have a couple of questions.
- Any way to auto-load hen? The exploit loads automatically when the browser is opened, but Hen doesn't and previous hosts from you had the option.
- When Hen is loaded, the rest of the menu doesn't work, you can't select another payload (I use Fan Control, for example). I have to exit the browser, enter again, wait for the exploit to be loaded (again) and then I can load any payload I want. Previous hosts allowed me to load that payload after loading Hen without exiting the browser and enter again.
Thanks!

Reactions: Ruslik7

carlosray01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
As @Prb said, just load hen 2.1.3b instead. It does not load automatically, just move to the right when the menu has loaded and load 2.1.3b.
No it loads the exploit automatically when you open the browser giving me a KP just before showing the 2.1.3b.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi @Leeful . Just a little thing on psphive. It's working great, but I have a couple of questions.
- Any way to auto-load hen? The exploit loads automatically when the browser is opened, but Hen doesn't and previous hosts from you had the option.
- When Hen is loaded, the rest of the menu doesn't work, you can't select another payload (I use Fan Control, for example). I have to exit the browser, enter again, wait for the exploit to be loaded (again) and then I can load any payload I want. Previous hosts allowed me to load that payload after loading Hen without exiting the browser and enter again.
Thanks!
See..im not the only one who notice that it loads the exploit as soon as you ooen the browser.

Then use 2.13b I don't understand your problem ps phive only auto loads the exploit?
When i open the browser it automatically loads the 2.1.3 exploits before i can select the 2.1.3b..giving me KP most of the time..

Nevermind ill just use your ps-phwoar..thanks

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No it loads the exploit automatically when you open the browser giving me a KP just before showing the 2.1.3b.

See..im not the only one who notice that it loads the exploit as soon as you ooen the browser.

When i open the browser it automatically loads the 2.1.3 exploits before i can select the 2.1.3b..giving me KP most of the time..

Nevermind ill just use your ps-phwoar..thanks
No it does not. It only loads the exploit. If it auto loaded HEN you would see the 'welcome to HEN' popup notification.

Reactions: Prb

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No it does not. It only loads the exploit. If it auto loaded HEN you would see the 'welcome to HEN' popup notification.
Plus your exploit code from ps-phive is so mate I could write it on a paper towel place it under my ps4 and it would still work :)

Reactions: Leeful

protivakid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the Dumper payload no longer shut down the PS4 with this menu? I have dumped two different games now and at the end my PS4 just sat there until I manually shut it off via the controller. Both times I walked away for the day so it's not like I was simply "too fast", the PS4 sat on for hours.

The payloads back when using 5.05 always turned the console off. Am I just missing some option I can tick? Thanks!

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does the Dumper payload no longer shut down the PS4 with this menu? I have dumped two different games now and at the end my PS4 just sat there until I manually shut it off via the controller. Both times I walked away for the day so it's not like I was simply "too fast", the PS4 sat on for hours.

The payloads back when using 5.05 always turned the console off. Am I just missing some option I can tick? Thanks!
It does not shut down after it is done but while it is working there shold be a popup notification every 30 seconds with the percentage done so if there is no notification after a few minutes it has finished.

It does not use a cfg file by default but you can always use one like in 505 if you want to override any ot he settings.

protivakid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does not shut down after it is done but while it is working there shold be a popup notification every 30 seconds with the percentage done so if there is no notification after a few minutes it has finished.

It does not use a cfg file by default but you can always use one like in 505 if you want to override any ot he settings.

I tend to walk away from it a lot to let it rip while I carry on with my work day haha. The exploit host menu is cached but I am also running it off of my ESP8266 if cache is cleared. If I were to use a config I'm guessing I can't just drop it someplace but would need to build it into the flash for the ESP8266? Apologies if that's a dumb question.

Reactions: Leeful

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tend to walk away from it a lot to let it rip while I carry on with my work day haha. The exploit host menu is cached but I am also running it off of my ESP8266 if cache is cleared. If I were to use a config I'm guessing I can't just drop it someplace but would need to build it into the flash for the ESP8266? Apologies if that's a dumb question.

the config goes on the flash drive where the game will be dumped.

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It seems theflow disclosued some bug on the ps4 system, the one who haves us 6.72 kernel exploit, some bug which seems to be patched on fw 8.0 read now on Twitter don't know if is true

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.