rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
I love it thanks Cpasjuste!

Some games run better here than in Retroarch, some don't. But for sure the menu is much more usable than the confusing Retroarch menu.

A great addition would be a "force 4:3 aspect ratio" option. Games like Strider and Street Fighter Alpha are designed to be played in 4:3 in the arcades (the monitors had rectangular pixels).

Has anybody tried multiplayer using Vita TV (multi-controller support?).

Last edited by rsn8887,
Reactions: MKKhanzo

cpasjuste

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I love it thanks Cpasjuste!

Some games run better here than in Retroarch, some don't. But for sure the menu is much more usable than the confusing Retroarch menu.

A great addition would be a "force 4:3 aspect ratio" option. Games like Strider and Street Fighter Alpha are designed to be played in 4:3 in the arcades (the monitors had rectangular pixels).

Has anybody tried multiplayer using Vita TV (multi-controller support?).

Hi, thanks :)
Multiple inputs is still on the todo list :/ For the 4:3 option I guess I could easily add that, in next release ! Else if you have some time to loose sources are online :)

Dochartaigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I saw this too, but thought it was just me as the 2x option still had the screen looking like a 16:9 (I assumed it was on a widescreen-ish monitor which some of the later arcade games used). ...the characters were looking kinda short and fat being squeezed into that aspect ratio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: