NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yo thats was a bump (i think)
you are using the wrong injector. Use the Ultimate WiiU VC Injector instead, since this is outdated, or use injectiine if you wanna keep the batch design

magitek10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've spent prob 8 hours trying to get this work with no success.
I've only been able to successfully create one "Injected-Game" but when i installed it with wup installer, it was corrupt.
The other 100 times i tried to use the PC tool, i got errors at different times.
The tool gives me 7 options to inject the game into, and only 1-3 are implemented. and when I select a game to inject from with the corresponding number, the tool won't select the correct game.
At one point i entered the wrong common key, so i' went into the config file in the "JNUSTOOL" folder to correct it, but when i ran the tool again it wouldn't take the new one I edited in, it would only put the original wrong common key I entered. There's no way to correct the common key within the tool, so I had to start with a clean version of the tool.
I think it's great that tools like this are created for common users like me, but I've now given up trying to use it because it was too difficult.

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i've spent prob 8 hours trying to get this work with no success.
I've only been able to successfully create one "Injected-Game" but when i installed it with wup installer, it was corrupt.
The other 100 times i tried to use the PC tool, i got errors at different times.
The tool gives me 7 options to inject the game into, and only 1-3 are implemented. and when I select a game to inject from with the corresponding number, the tool won't select the correct game.
At one point i entered the wrong common key, so i' went into the config file in the "JNUSTOOL" folder to correct it, but when i ran the tool again it wouldn't take the new one I edited in, it would only put the original wrong common key I entered. There's no way to correct the common key within the tool, so I had to start with a clean version of the tool.
I think it's great that tools like this are created for common users like me, but I've now given up trying to use it because it was too difficult.

i love how nobody reads the comments. this one is the outdated version, search up "Ultimate WiiU VC Injector" and download the beta

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
i love how nobody reads the comments. this one is the outdated version, search up "Ultimate WiiU VC Injector" and download the beta
An update to the first post with a short sentence saying this is outdated and a link to the new thread would probably prevent future confusion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64