• Start date
  • Views 207,618
  • Replies 1,563
  • Likes 36
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

im going to use the fir- wait nvm i dont want this thing removed this is too good for 18+pics of fire emblem characters

D

Deleted User

Will i get banned if i use the Wii U Miiverse on pc without posting anything ?

Last edited by ,

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3 3DS I don´t mind hyperbanning, can that be useful for you? I also would like a guide in video to can use it, since, all video guides I´ve seen yet are outdated.
That would be good, yes. What do you need a tutorial to do?

Will i get banned if i use the Wii U Miiverse on pc without posting anything ?
You probably won't be banned, though I can't say that with 100% certainty, because Nintendo is Nintendo.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Cool beans. I really should make a video tutorial on the new method that doesn't require MCIT soon so people don't have to deal with 3DS communities and size issues though.

I'd love to have a video tutorial, too tired to use updated methods, and i don't really know how though

Reactions: PF2M

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got banned 2 weeks lol

top_0002.jpg
bot_0002.jpg

"Restricted usage" and some dumb text who tells i broke the rules lol

Bobsican

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That would be good, yes. What do you need a tutorial to do?

You probably won't be banned, though I can't say that with 100% certainty, because Nintendo is Nintendo.

PF2M, well, I need where to find and insert the files in the 3DS SD card (the latest version), then what to do once you open the MCIT and say what kind of resolutions and formats it allows and some of the most popular communities .cias to can do some stuff (like, the NSLU (if possible), the YTC, the SSB4C, etc)

I also wonder by the way, if I can just take the images from the DCIM folder (the 3DS camera one), and what you would like to make me do exactly
I have enought material to pull a Lambie PJs.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Cool beans. I really should make a video tutorial on the new method that doesn't require MCIT soon so people don't have to deal with 3DS communities and size issues though.

Also, considering the new updates to CFW and all stuff right now, you should also say up to which firmware versions it can support, or if it simply supports all with CFW
I mean, BS9 is causing confusion in many apps to some users like me.
For better audio quality, I recommend use Balabolka
I´m using it right now for my YT videos right now

Last edited by Bobsican,

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PF2M, well, I need where to find and insert the files in the 3DS SD card (the latest version), then what to do once you open the MCIT and say what kind of resolutions and formats it allows and some of the most popular communities .cias to can do some stuff (like, the NSLU (if possible), the YTC, the SSB4C, etc)

I also wonder by the way, if I can just take the images from the DCIM folder (the 3DS camera one), and what you would like to make me do exactly
I have enought material to pull a Lambie PJs.
Have you installed a CIA already? If you're using the v1.3 version linked in this post, you don't have to worry about index.lua or any similar files, you should know how to install the CIA if you have CFW. The image files should go in the /images/ folder named 1.png, 2.png, 3.png and so on, and formatted to 400x240 or 320x240. As for the communities, Super Smash Bros. 4 is supported with this, but to get the NSLUC or any other community that a 3DS of your region can't usually post in, you have to use a PC and the Wii U client. You could probably use files from the DCIM folder if you reformatted them as PNG files using Microsoft Paint or a similar application, I'm sorry if this post doesn't tell you anything.

Bobsican

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Have you installed a CIA already? If you're using the v1.3 version linked in this post, you don't have to worry about index.lua or any similar files, you should know how to install the CIA if you have CFW. The image files should go in the /images/ folder named 1.png, 2.png, 3.png and so on, and formatted to 400x240 or 320x240. As for the communities, Super Smash Bros. 4 is supported with this, but to get the NSLUC or any other community that a 3DS of your region can't usually post in, you have to use a PC and the Wii U client. You could probably use files from the DCIM folder if you reformatted them as PNG files using Microsoft Paint or a similar application, I'm sorry if this post doesn't tell you anything.

Yes, I have CFW, I guess we´ll have to wait some time, since I´ve sent my main 3DS to repair and I only have the SD card it has right now.
If only I taked it before I sent it to repair...

By the way,
Does this can damage my save files?
I already have installed the real SSB4 on my 3DS, same thing with ther games
I still remember attemping to do this before, but when I opened it, it continued requesting a file called "index.lua", which I inserted in the SD card already, but probably wrong.

Anyway, I also have a Wii U, by the way, but it´s console banned
Is there a way I can change some code in it with something like GodMode9?
I couldn´t really hack it yet, and it updated to 5.5.2 version already :(
I only have the vWii HB channel
Can it be useful?

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way,
Does this can damage my save files?
I already have installed the real SSB4 on my 3DS, same thing with ther games
I still remember attemping to do this before, but when I opened it, it continued requesting a file called "index.lua", which I inserted in the SD card already, but probably wrong.

Anyway, I also have a Wii U, by the way, but it´s console banned
Is there a way I can change some code in it with something like GodMode9?
I couldn´t really hack it yet, and it updated to 5.5.2 version already :(
I only have the vWii HB channel
Can it be useful?
I'll admit that I don't really know what happens to save files when you install this, I'd recommend you back them up before trying something like this but Smash Bros. may or may not have stored info in its Extdata which might not be affected by this, I don't remember. We can't do much with Wii Us yet, as far as I know. Sorry that this was late and explains nothing.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, looks like Miiverse is ending soon. Thanks for the fun times, early-to-mid 2016 was a ton of fun due to the community created from this tool and I hope you enjoyed what happened from it. I'll continue to host the files for this on pokemonfan2000man.x10.bz until at least the end, then it may go down unless requested otherwise. I hope you'll join me on my off-topic Miiverse recreation Openverse when it's finished, currently @ariankordi and I are working on a new version of it and it's gonna be lit. No MCIT or Wii U client hacking needed, you can post whatever you want without overprotective admins or a post limit. But that's just me self-advertising.

I'd like to thank @ariankordi once again for inspiring the original version of MCIT and all future Miiverse hacks and being so helpful for so long, @consumeroffood for being cool and promoting my stuff back in the day, and @I pwned U! for all his advancements and help too. I know it's weird I'm still posting here after so long, but I really keep this stuff close to my heart, I can't help but post about this here. Thanks again to everyone who has used this or any of my tools and/or enjoyed the Miiverse hacking scene. It's been a good run.

Can someone help me out?

I did all the steps, but when I start the app, it's stuck on the 3DS screen.
Try clearing out updates, DLC or maybe savedata for the app you installed it over? That's the first thing I'd try.

Reactions: I pwned U!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto