Not open for further replies.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do I find this, exactly? I can't find it in the File Dump option for EmuNAND
It shows up at the bottom for me.
image.jpg

What Decrypt9 version are you using?

Deleted member 370283

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever version it is, under seedsave.bin, there's only updtsave.bin. No other options.
I just updated to the latest nightly, and nothing has changed.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll grab the version I have on my SD card later. Is there a difference between Decrypt9 and Decrypt9WIP? Because if there is, I'm using Decrypt9WIP.

EDIT: I put it in the attachments.

Attachments

• Decrypt9WIP.zip
    165.6 KB · Views: 178
Last edited by PF2M,
Reactions: I pwned U!

Deleted member 370283

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, it is set up.
I want to change my personal Mii, but I don't want it to interfere with my old NNID (because I guess I'm NOT permabanned?) which I can relink to later.
If I use my old Mii, Nintendo is gonna find out I'm ban-dodging and I'll be in deeper water. Decisions, decisions.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I use my old Mii, Nintendo is gonna find out I'm ban-dodging and I'll be in deeper water. Decisions, decisions.
Pretty sure that Nintendo can't do anything about ban-dodging. They could check your legit profiles and delete anything they could find "incriminating", but the admins aren't THAT bad.
I said the phrase "I have a thousand get-out-of-jail-free cards after this account goes down" and nothing has happened to me yet.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I just discovered the fastest way to bypass bans without formatting or deleting your old NNIDs!:D

For NNID bans:
  1. Launch Decrypt9.
  2. Extract your nnidsave.bin from your emunand.
  3. Press Select to unmount your SD card.
  4. Open the file in a hex editor and replace all of the content with 00 bytes.
  5. Put the SD card back into your 3DS.
  6. Inject the modified nnidsave.bin into your emuNAND.
  7. Boot emuNAND and create a new NNID.
  8. Start pissing off the admins again!;)
For NNID + console bans:
  1. Launch Decrypt9.
  2. Extract your nnidsave.bin and SecureInfo_A from your emunand.
  3. Press Select to unmount your SD card.
  4. Open the nnidsave.bin in a hex editor and replace all of the content with 00 bytes.
  5. Open the SecureInfo_A in a hex editor and replace the ASCII numbers at the bottom with custom ones (and hope that they have not been used by a banned user yet).
  6. Put the SD card back into your 3DS.
  7. Inject the modified nnidsave.bin and modified SecureInfo_A into your emuNAND.
  8. Boot emuNAND and create a new NNID.
  9. Start pissing off the admins again!;)
I finished getting arm9loaderhax set up on my N3DS today, and my method only took me about 8 minutes of my time!

My latest NNID is Go_2_GBATemp.net.
This post. You're a legend. Do I need to have a backup of before the ban? I think I'm due for a ban but I'm nervous

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
No backups needed other than the ones mentioned in the guide. It changes your 3DS's ID so that it doesn't remember that you were the one who sinned.
Are there any repercussions to this? You said something about "unless another banned user uses it ".

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any repercussions to this? You said something about "unless another banned user uses it ".
That's a one-in-a-thousand chance. By that, he means that if somebody who actually has that ID got banned by it, then it won't work for you. Before get your 3DS, those numbers are randomly generated to not match any other 3DS's numbers; but if you do it manually, you don't have access to the list of used IDs, and there's a chance you'll run into a duplicate. A very small chance, though.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted IPU's tutorial as its own thread here, so more people can see it. I revised a few steps in it to make it easier for everyone, too.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna be MIA for a few weeks. My 3DS got bricked trying to downgrade to 2.1 (for arm9loaderhax), so I won't be able to do much. However, I'll do my best to check up on you guys while I wait for Support to fix it! :)

Last edited by PF2M,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp