Not open for further replies.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what we should have done is wait on sunday. Have a team of as many people as we can. Each of save 30 photos via screenshots on miiverse (don't post yet), and then raid the ssb4 thread at same time. This way, admins will have a horrible time keeping up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it does. You need to unlink your nands then you have to format emunand then make a new nnid and so on

I just did that, I swapped a fresh new microsd after getting banned, formatted new emunand and i made new nnid. ANd i still get restricted.

Reactions: Stack3r

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
what we should have done is wait on sunday. Have a team of as many people as we can. Each of save 30 photos via screenshots on miiverse (don't post yet), and then raid the ssb4 thread at same time. This way, admins will have a horrible time keeping up.

I just did that, I swapped a fresh new microsd after getting banned, formatted new emunand and i made new nnid. ANd i still get restricted.
I'm going to post the tings you sent me :P

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
d1239Nu.png

Still the best one I did back then.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you finally send a fucking link?

nope still banned for 2 weeks, word of warning, I don't think unlinking nands, formatting emunands, and creating new nnid works because your nnid is tied to your console, i've tried 2x and I still failed. I'll just wait until my 2 weeks are up to plan my attack.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
nope still banned for 2 weeks, word of warning, I don't think unlinking nands, formatting emunands, and creating new nnid works because your nnid is tied to your console, i've tried 2x and I still failed. I'll just wait until my 2 weeks are up to plan my attack.
nope, I have two nnid's one on my emuNand and one on my sysNAND and I changed my emunand one a few times

I get that same screen on my primary NNID & I didn't even post anything inappropriate! :angry:
I just means you are permabanned

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nope, I have two nnid's one on my emuNand and one on my sysNAND and I changed my emunand one a few times

I just means you are permabanned

Ya, but you change your nnid before you even got banned lol

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On my old 3ds I was banned and I could change it. You might be doing something wrong

ok that's possible, but its still a pain in the ass because when I want to swap my main sd card (with all my games), i have to relink everything again to get miiverse/eshop working again.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
ok that's possible, but its still a pain in the ass because when I want to swap my main sd card (with all my games), i have to relink everything again to get miiverse/eshop working again.
The error code you gave earlier iirc is a problem with the nand you are setting it up with and you need to reset something? I dont remember exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.