[release] Mario Kart PSP 4.9

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by FouadtjuhMaster, Jun 9, 2013.

1. FouadtjuhMaster
    OP

FouadtjuhMaster Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2012
    Macau
    Segangan
    Avoid all the Enemies and Obstacles along the way! The roads of the Mushroom Kingdom are dangerous! Join Mario and his friends in the PSP homebrew to make the finish unharmed! You can choose out 10 different characters and more then 10 stages. Also, do a 1 on 1 race with a friend, and it requires only one PSP system!

Version 4.9:

This version has the multiplayer menu updated, and changed the Sonic character with Shy Guy.

You can download it now here

Code:
    Changelog:
    Multiplayer menu improved
    Details before playing multiplayer track
    Shy Guy switched with Sonic
    How to play Multiplayer info
    [​IMG][​IMG]

more info checkout:
    http://fouadtjuhmaster.eu/

enjoy ;)

2. Amber Lamps

Amber Lamps Banned

Banned
    Feb 24, 2010
    United States
    Oakland, CA
    homebrew is cool once you know what kind of content you can create and deliver (even if you keep for yourself), it is great. and it is more fun than playing games to create them.

FouadtjuhMaster likes this.
  3. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Using RemoteJoy Lite would be more than preferable when recording footage of the game - the shaky webcam footage isn't doing it any favours. ;)

4. FouadtjuhMaster
    OP

FouadtjuhMaster Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2012
    Macau
    Segangan
    RJL doesn't work on Windows 8

5. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    To my knowledge it works perfectly fine on Windows 8 and there's really no reason why it shouldn't.

You just have to disable Driver Signature verification - it's the exact same deal as with Windows 7.

6. FouadtjuhMaster
    OP

FouadtjuhMaster Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2012
    Macau
    Segangan
    Thanks for the video mate, in the past I had trouble getting it running on my Windows 8 laptop. I had no problem with it on Windows 7 however.

7. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Well, I hope this'll help. It would really improve the quality of your trailers. ;)

8. FouadtjuhMaster
    OP

FouadtjuhMaster Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2012
    Macau
    Segangan
    Since I got a new laptop in January, all my videos were made with the iPhone 3GS camera, before that I used RJL. All of my old videos are recorded with RJL and Fraps

9. remlei

remlei Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2013
    Windows 8 that had UEFI enabled feature on their motherboard, just press delete button while computer is booting (cold boot) and you should see the advance boot option, choose start up settings and choose the that you want from it including the "Driver Signature verification"