Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Video streaming cannot be fixed by anyone other than the creator of NTR. I'm not mentioning his name because he probably already gets a ton of requests for this and we don't need to add more requests to that. Have patience and wait for it to be fixed. Or downgrade back to 11.3.

Im a little upset that the only way, at the moment, is downgrade back but at this point i prefer to wait. Unfortunaly the only seller for Capture Card, correct me if im wrong, is Katsukiti. The problem for me is not the "i trust him" but the time i have to wait and the price. So i prefer wait that the author do is job with his time, yes is not that perfect as a streaming but is something "free" against 350€ (almost the price of the Switch in Europe, Italy) for another console and the wait time before they mode the system and send me.

Cream Soda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any hotspot users here?

My router is garbo, so even though I have 500/50 internet speed and am playing right next to my router, I still don't get great frame rates

I downloaded connectify since it was mentioned in the OP so I can use my laptop as a hotspot instead. But when using connecitfy, I don't think it is considered the same network? I can't get my 3ds to connect to Kit-kat at all when using connectify. Could anyone who uses a hotspot help me get connected?

MikeyGBA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just had a random question. Software works great, however, I was wondering if anyone has successfully opened numerous instances of the viewer. Anytime I try it, the screen flickers between the two DS. Yes, I'm opening two seperate Kit-Kat instances. I'm pretty proficient in C# and downloaded the source code, and tried changing the port it connects to for the 2nd instance, still no luck. Any insight?

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if this last post was directed towards me, but my router (a TV/Internet/phone one) is a 100 Mbps one. So basically that's why I wondered if there was a problem. but next time I get my 3DS I'll give it a try.

hnneswndrlnd

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My n3ds is successfuly conected to the kit kat thing but I have an white screen ... how can i solve that ? I don't have Windows Defencer anymore ..

skyfantasy39

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
There's something wrong with the display on my pc...
I can't click the Auto-Connect in the setting......

kVPHgA7.png

And in the 3DS Input Redirector
When I use my F710, it keeps pop out a window saying ""Invoke or BeginInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handel has been created." "

Aevroze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the most recent NTR notes: "Note: The debugger command for solving wifi issues with video streaming is changed on 11.4: write(0x00105B00, (0x70, 0x47), pid=0x1a)"

Could you implement this in the next version of kitkat? Thanks!

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys ! :)

I did an update to bring the new MemPatch for 11.4.
Note that this has only been tested on 11.4 so if someone with a lower version could test that would be great. :)

Also, since the Updater would keep downloading the 1.6.4, the executable attached to the release have the updater disabled.

I made a pull request, so when @ShinyMK do a new release, you should switch to his version again. ;)

Release Page / Download

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock