Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Failed to connect!
Make sure you're using Boot NTR Selector and using 3.4 (am doing that)
Wi-fi adapter may not be getting a strong enough connection (three feet away?)
IP address may be incorrect (it's not, I checked)
3DS and PC may not be connected to the same network (they are)
3DS may not actually be connected to the internet (fairly certain it is; it's at the home menu with three bars)

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Failed to connect!
Make sure you're using Boot NTR Selector and using 3.4 (am doing that)
Wi-fi adapter may not be getting a strong enough connection (three feet away?)
IP address may be incorrect (it's not, I checked)
3DS and PC may not be connected to the same network (they are)
3DS may not actually be connected to the internet (fairly certain it is; it's at the home menu with three bars)
Strange you seem to be doing everything right - Open FBI, Get any random CIA thats safe, Update FBI if its not the latest, Click Remote Install, Receive over the Network, And try use the push feature on the IP shown. If you dont know how to push theres a tutorial in the OP give that a watch.

Let me know if anything happens.

Starfighter-Suicune

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Germany
For heavens sake, why did this program keep messing with my hosted network? Every time I started this program or some connecting went wrong, this program restarted it or whatever, my 3DS got another IP, which I had to look up again in FBI and that over and over and over again. :wtf:
It's nice that it can do, but some people use the hosted network for other stuff as well. So it's also sometimes pointless that it disables the connection after exiting it. Playing like this is annoying.
Had to add a static IP on the 3DS for the hosted network.

Also, did you do something with the patch? Are there 2 now? Red button and autopatch? oO
Playing PKMN S/M by using hosted network without static IP did not work in any way. Even the intro didn't run. Including the way you describe how it's supposed to work. It never wrote the patch and afaik nothing worked after that because IP change..
Autowriting the patch also doesn't always work when using router/static IP. Right now it worked for once. And yeah, it runs.
Pressing the red button disables online entirely, but games works, as it says.

Right now I can't go online with that hosted network stuff ingame. Some issue with windows or whatever. Browser works though.

Btw.: Programs name is still CTR-V in the Taskbar ^^

Last edited by Starfighter-Suicune,

HannahMorgan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off I want to say thanks again to the persons who made it possible to even let me get a chance to work with this piece of art. I'm having trouble looking for the download for Kit-Kat please help.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off I want to say thanks again to the persons who made it possible to even let me get a chance to work with this piece of art. I'm having trouble looking for the download for Kit-Kat please help.
It's in the first post, under the section titled "Download's". :/

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: HannahMorgan

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because we need a logo (posted psd on discord)

KITKATSMALL.png

Attachments

• KITKAT.png
    KITKAT.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 198
Last edited by izy,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The link leading to the linux build doesn't work when I click on it. Some kind of http error

Also I ran the windows version with wine and it opens. but when I use the push feature with the latest FBI, it asks if I'd like to install the cia in FBI then it stays at 0% forever. The same happens with Boop, a snek app. Wirelessly installing cia's has became impossible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...