Hacking [Release] Kii U Generator

momo-tamashii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By common key we mean what you get when googling "Wii U common key". Not allowed to tell much more according to forum rules.

//EDIT: BTW: NUSspli is able to generate game keys without knowing the common key... ;)
WOW! So NUSspli came out really good to install games, the installation process and time is quite impressive in the WiiU!
But I have to say that I was looking forward to using this program (the Kii-U-Generator from @dojafoja here for the 3DS since I saw that it has the same source code for both 3ds and wiiu games. So I was hoping to get it to work, but I'm kinda bit lost with the common-key thing for the 3ds.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WOW! So NUSspli came out really good to install games, the installation process and time is quite impressive in the WiiU!
But I have to say that I was looking forward to using this program (the Kii-U-Generator from @dojafoja here for the 3DS since I saw that it has the same source code for both 3ds and wiiu games. So I was hoping to get it to work, but I'm kinda bit lost with the common-key thing for the 3ds.
What exactly are you hopeing to do with this program for the 3ds console?

momo-tamashii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What exactly are you hopeing to do with this program for the 3ds console?

Why the main reason I was doing this is that I have my 3ds with me, I dumped all the 3DS games I had into this sd card. I didn't play that often but when I wanted to do it, all my home screen titles were gone, but all the data on the SD card was there. All the Nintendo3DS folders with all my games (I checked my games inside the /004000 folder) were there. Tried to use Decrypt9 and Godmode to convert the .app or the .tmd files to .cia's, but didn't work. Tried to install the missing tickets with a homebrew app I don't remember the name, but didn't work as well.
Now, I'm in another country, and I won't get back until a year or two more, so I was hoping this could work.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why the main reason I was doing this is that I have my 3ds with me, I dumped all the 3DS games I had into this sd card. I didn't play that often but when I wanted to do it, all my home screen titles were gone, but all the data on the SD card was there. All the Nintendo3DS folders with all my games (I checked my games inside the /004000 folder) were there. Tried to use Decrypt9 and Godmode to convert the .app or the .tmd files to .cia's, but didn't work. Tried to install the missing tickets with a homebrew app I don't remember the name, but didn't work as well.
Now, I'm in another country, and I won't get back until a year or two more, so I was hoping this could work.
Was it Faketik https://gbatemp.net/download/faketik.35661/updates#resource-update-36591 that you had tried for the 3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs