Hacking [RELEASE] GATEWAY PUBLIC RELEASE 2.4b

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
They got this one fast. Hopefully it becomes a trend and updating emunand after firmware updates takes so short. That would be pretty damn convenient.

niño de cobre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
trying to download gw omega from MEGA, but stupid chrome keep blocking the download thinking its malware software.
deceptive-software-warning.jpg

(something like this, pic for reference)

nintendo is paying google?? :tinfoilhat:

ps: fixed it turning off "Enable phishing and malware protection"

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Scrolling faster on Game selection by pressing L/R is a new feature or it was since previous versions? I just noticed it :lol:

Blueie

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
About the thems being dumped......They cost 2 dollars ._. Cmon.......
2 dollars for a skin? Yeah, that sounds reasonable :glare:

Besides, if I wanted to buy one I would have to add 10 dollars to my account as the only way I can add funds is via eShop cards and that's the lowest possible value they come with.

nodnyl10

Trophies
XP
Country
A week after Nintendo released their 9.x firmware, GW has completed their solution in a record 8 days. As a reminder, those of you who need to get game updates (Smash bros 1.0.2, Tomodachi 1.1, etc) from the eshop get them now!

On another note, thanks to themes, knowing when you are in emuNand will now be infinitely easier.
:arrow: Source

Excuse me. Does this mean that Gateway card will now work on any 2DS/3DS with official firmware of 9.0 (or whatever)? I bought a 2DS and plan to buy Gateway card until I learned you can only use Gateway for 3DS with firmware 4 or 4.5 only. Please clarify. I really appreciate.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
004-3003 i've even read they're not free, though there's supposed to be 4 free themes and Huntereb mentioned he downloaded it so...

Then again huntereb better check if you weren't charged for those ;)

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Eu store for me, they're showing as free for me though i get error when i try to download them.
Guessing shop error. Oh well. gonna stick to black theme they've included

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Eu store for me, they're showing as free for me though i get error when i try to download them.

I'm saving 2 bucks for when the Smash Bros. one's come out next week (Or maybe longer? Dunno the exact release date).

Lordjontan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

I've read in a Spanish forum that people are having problems downloading the free themes. I can´t try it because in America we don´t have free themes to download

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality