cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
thanks to cerea1killer for doing us all a favor and rewriting this in good python, and making it work with python 3 too :)
-
FunKiiU

FunKiiU is a Python tool, compatible with Python 2.7 and 3, to download Wii U content from N's CDN.

- It supports games, dlc, updates, virtual console, demos, any content.
- By default DLC will be patched to unlock all pieces of DLC.
- By default demos will be patched to remove any play count limits. (does Wii U have this?)

FunKiiU will accept keys and generate tickets, but you do not have to enter a key.
- You can choose to get the key automatically from -thekeysite-.
- Or, you can choose to get a legit ticket from -thekeysite- instead.
- ¡¡On first use, you will need to provide the url of -thekeysite-!!
- Here is a hint - https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=wiiu title key site

Using keys will generate a ticket that is not legit, the Wii U needs signature patches to accept it. (This is possible now, but a bit tricky to set up.)

Using tickets will download a ticket that is legit, and once installed, the content will work without any hacks at all. This is ideal, yet there are not and will not be tickets for all content that exists.

YVsDqxE.png

Usage

To download Pikmin 3 EUR, by entering the Title ID and key:
Code:
$ python FunKiiU.py -title 000500001012be00 -key 32characterstitlekeyforpikmineur
To download Pikmin 3 EUR, by entering the Title ID and getting the key from -thekeysite-:
Code:
$ python FunKiiU.py -title 000500001012be00 -onlinekeys
To download Pikmin 3 EUR, by entering the Title ID and getting the ticket from -thekeysite-:
Code:
$ python FunKiiU.py -title 000500001012be00 -onlinetickets
Download multiple things, one after another - (can use with -onlinekeys or *-onlinetickets*):
Code:
$ python FunKiiU.py -title TITLEID1 TITLEID2 TITLEID3 -key KEY1 KEY2 KEY3
Downloads all content from -thekeysite-, all games, updates and dlc:
Code:
$ python FunKiiU.py -all

Content will be output to a folder with the Title ID, name (if using -onlinekeys or *-onlinetickets*), and type (DLC or update), within the 'install' directory.
U1n66Zj.png

The downloaded output can then be installed using wupinstaller, or any similar tool.

https://github.com/llakssz/FunKiiU/releases/latest

Last edited by cearp,

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im a noob at this stuff so please forgive me for asking this. So this tool could download the title.tik(the one that needs to be modified in order to install it on wii u's homescreen??)?

Ace212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im a noob at this stuff so please forgive me for asking this. So this tool could download the title.tik(the one that needs to be modified in order to install it on wii u's homescreen??)?

In this case, it downloads the .tik files from cearp's website, and they are ready to install because they are either modified scene dumps or Wii U console dumps.

In before this thread is deleted because of sharing tickets or showing how to get access to them.

And FunKeyCIA is still up, a program that does a similar functionality to this but for the 3DS? I doubt they will kll this thread.

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
In before this thread is deleted because of sharing tickets or showing how to get access to them.
would would this be deleted lol? i guess you are new?
this can download pre modified (i assume they are all 'legit') tickets from that wiiu titlekey site.
or, you can just enter the key yourself, good for when we have signature checks patched :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Cool! I would be interested in helping with this project!
it's basically feature complete, but thanks. what would you want to do though? :)

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this can download pre modified (i assume they are all 'legit') tickets from that wiiu titlekey site.
or, you can just enter the key yourself, good for when we have signature checks patched :)
Ok cool, now I understand :) thanks for this

jaykureno

Trophies
XP
Country
So if you use the -onlinetickets argument would it automatically download a modified ticket? If so what would happen if you try to use that argument on a game that hasn't gotten a modified ticket uploaded yet?

Ace212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if you use the -onlinetickets argument would it automatically download a modified ticket? If so what would happen if you try to use that argument on a game that hasn't gotten a modified ticket uploaded yet?

I bet it would probably tell you it couldn't find a title.tik for said title.

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I bet it would probably tell you it couldn't find a title.tik for said title.
the tickets on the wiiu key site are all 'pre modified' i think.
i haven't tested, i don't have a wii u, but anyway the few i checked out looked ready to use.
and yes, if the online ticket or online key doesn't exist on the site, FunKiiU will/should tell you.

jaykureno

Trophies
XP
Country
the tickets on the wiiu key site are all 'pre modified' i think.
i haven't tested, i don't have a wii u, but anyway the few i checked out looked ready to use.
and yes, if the online ticket or online key doesn't exist on the site, FunKiiU will/should tell you.
So this generates complete ready to use and patched games like FunkyCIA? Really want to make sure I don't brick so sorry for asking so many questions.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Temporarily closed to find a solution with Cearp.
This tools is currently not allowed here.

edit:
The thread is open again.
The program will not provide links to illegal files. The users will have to provide the URL they want to use to parse ticket or keys from it.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had an error the other night installing a game which ended up being because one of the install packages had a download error

Since the hashes for each file are stored in the TMD, would it be possible to verify that the files downloaded correctly? This is one major feature that I think none of the NUS download tools do, and you don't realize there's a problem until you try to install

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I had an error the other night installing a game which ended up being because one of the install packages had a download error

Since the hashes for each file are stored in the TMD, would it be possible to verify that the files downloaded correctly? This is one major feature that I think none of the NUS download tools do, and you don't realize there's a problem until you try to install
sure, but i think rarely these 'bad downloads' happen.
to verify a file we need to decrypt it, and i don't really want to add that sorry. i think jnusgrabber does that? or can do that at least.
but many people use things like FunKeyCIA/CIAngel, (freeshop) - and they don't verify each and every file, it's not a big issue.

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hmm.. I get "
File "FunKiiU.py", line 21
print '*****\n!!!!!Warning - Only tested with Python 2.7!!!!!\n*****\n'
^
SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'
"
any ideas ? (just reinstalled the latest python 2.7 64 (win10 64 here)

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
hmm.. I get "
File "FunKiiU.py", line 21
print '*****\n!!!!!Warning - Only tested with Python 2.7!!!!!\n*****\n'
^
SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'
"
any ideas ? (just reinstalled the latest python 2.7 64 (win10 64 here)
print needing parenthesis ( brackets ()()()() ) sounds like a python 3 thing... even though you say you are using 2.7, so I'm confused sorry
so, i guess you are running it with python3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself