Hacking [release] FunKiiU 2.0 - complete content + ticket python tool

bobfat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
ok managed to now download the 720mb game using funkii-u-ui - and online ticket

copied onto install folder, and used WUP installer - but was still getting the same error.

0xFFFCFFD9

scratching my head a bit, I decided to try a 2gb SD card in USB converter - formatted that using the wiiu

tried again, and it's started copying now. So either space, or hit and miss with USB sticks.

Once I know this will work, I will use a proper powered EXT hard drive.

Fingers crossed this will work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok finished installing..

still no icon on the wii u though.. definitely used the EUR title and key from the key site.

am I supposed to be using any other software to make this work? just using funkii-u-ui, and WUD installer. Has anyone else managed to get Wii Sports Club EUR working?

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@loler55 - no, the key in the game ticket will be different for the dlc. for each title id, there is a different key.
i have it :)
my failure is i used the wrong version from wupinstaller now with wupinstaller y mod my dlc is installed 0005000c1010ed00((((_ EUR _ MARIO KART 8 _ DLC)))) this is a nice new info:) thx

Last edited by loler55,
Reactions: cearp

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it can download updates and DLC, too. Nice! We're one step closer to a Wii U Freeshop. Now if there was CFW for Sysnand...

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The most difficult thing to do would be getting everything you need to compile properly and setting it up for compilation. As far as guide I have not found a complete guide as most of them does not contain everything you need to get started. This guide and this guide is what I have used to compile. Cafe SDK is optional, is needed if you want to repack out of region game to your region (I have not tried this). Also sysConfig tool should let you play out of region game as well without repacking the game (also have not tried this as well).
Okay I think I'm doing something wrong. I set up rednand on my SD card. I went into it through internet browser - loadiine.ovh - homebrew launcher, and then hit cfw booter. It said welcome to rednand on the gamepad. So next I try to install system config tool. I go back into internet browser - loadiine.ovh - homebrew launcher. But then I get a black screen at this point. It won't go back into homebrew launcher so I can install system config tool with wupinstaller.

Rul3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you can use this program to get all of the Hyrule Warriors characters on Wii U's DLC via WUP installer?

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I wonder if there is a homebrew to download some games to install on the Wii U like CIAngel.

But this is exactly a ... game downloader for the Brazilian hack?
PC program

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I think I'm doing something wrong. I set up rednand on my SD card. I went into it through internet browser - loadiine.ovh - homebrew launcher, and then hit cfw booter. It said welcome to rednand on the gamepad. So next I try to install system config tool. I go back into internet browser - loadiine.ovh - homebrew launcher. But then I get a black screen at this point. It won't go back into homebrew launcher so I can install system config tool with wupinstaller.
Did you copy the HB loader back onto your SD card? Actually the real question did you copy everything from your SD card to a safe place temporary before the redNAND setup? If you did, then did you copy them back to your SD card? From what it sounds like you don't have HomeBrew launcher on your SD card. Actually not sure what is happening, I use self hosting to load HBL.
Edit:
I did find this post, which may help.

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
NEW VERSION 2.0.7 of the GUI is available.

DROPDOWN SELECTION MENU IS FINALLY WORKING PROPERLY
and getting the right title id for the region selected.
Added ability to filter selection menu by region
Changed download list to display the game name instead of the title id.

If you haven't tried the GUI, give it a try https://gbatemp.net/threads/a-simple-gui-for-funkiiu-funkii-ui.446853/

Update from within the GUI in the updates tab (This feature was broken in some versions with python 3) so if it fails......

You can always get the latest release from here as well https://github.com/dojafoja/FunKii-UI/releases/latest

Last edited by dojafoja,

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If I use -onlinekeys argument , I have this ERROR: Could not find data on ...... for ....., skipping
then if I use -onlinekeys, then title.tik is empty.
So what shall I do to use it with sig patches fw ?
rednand +sigpatch = online keymethod

I wonder if there is a homebrew to download some games to install on the Wii U like CIAngel.

But this is exactly a ... game downloader for the Brazilian hack?
PC program
no not only its for rednand with sigpatches too
not only for brazilian hack..

So you can use this program to get all of the Hyrule Warriors characters on Wii U's DLC via WUP installer?
yes with rednand and sigpatches and wupinstaller y mod

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
If I use -onlinekeys argument , I have this ERROR: Could not find data on ...... for ....., skipping
then if I use -onlinekeys, then title.tik is empty.
So what shall I do to use it with sig patches fw ?
annoying... it shouldn't be empty, i thought this was a bug i fixed. can you tell me the title id you used?
(i hope you are using the latest version, 2.2 https://github.com/llakssz/FunKiiU/releases

freefrank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
um so i did download with
FunKiiU.py -region USA
but forgot the -onlinetickets parameter

it tooks me 5 days to download em all!
if i run
FunKiiU.py -onlinetickets -region USA
will it download the whole damn thing again or just "fix" them with the tickets

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
FunKiiU.py -region USA

if i run
Use -ticketsonly

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
FunKiiU.py -region USA

if i run
huh I thought it made it quit and give an error, if you tried to run '-region' without telling it -onlinetickets or -onlinekeys

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
huh I thought it made it quit and give an error, if you tried to run '-region' without telling it -onlinetickets or -onlinekeys
Indeed, in the GUI I don't even pass online_tickets or online_keys to main() if the user selects to download all titles from regions. For some reason I thought it was default behavior to use online tickets or fall back to online keys. But that was actually a conversation on your github issues page I had under my other user name about whether it should be added as default behavior or not. I mistakenly thought it was added for some reason. Long story short, my GUI is downloading entire regions without passing online_tickets OR online_keys. I guess this should be fixed on my end as well lol.

Reactions: cearp

belisleian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NEW VERSION 2.0.7 of the GUI is available.

DROPDOWN SELECTION MENU IS FINALLY WORKING PROPERLY
and getting the right title id for the region selected.
Added ability to filter selection menu by region
Changed download list to display the game name instead of the title id.

If you haven't tried the GUI, give it a try https://gbatemp.net/threads/a-simple-gui-for-funkiiu-funkii-ui.446853/

Update from within the GUI in the updates tab (This feature was broken in some versions with python 3) so if it fails......

You can always get the latest release from here as well https://github.com/dojafoja/FunKii-UI/releases/latest
Nice GUI. Lets use Funkiiu easily

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks you cearp for your application.

Reactions: cearp and dojafoja

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got stuck in some part.
    Anyone played that game?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Only one I played was the DBZ trading card game game on the GBA
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sparking zero is looking pretty good but not $70 good
    okay
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    isn't sparking zero supposed to be accurate to their canon power too?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    meaning unlike dbfz a weaker character like nappa wouldn't stand a chance against someone stronger like broly
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    aaalllright then, i guess i should hit the hay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People are complaining about flying in it I'm like wut that's half of what it is
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprise surprise, @HiradeGirl is back today
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright @SylverReZ you win, lets go double or nothing.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    good morning
    +2
  • O @ Olqase93:
    Hi, I need help whit my r4 r4itt new please
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    🛌 Shhhhhhh
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    homebrew your DSi and forgo the flashcard with NDS bootstrap or something along those lines
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    it allows utilisation of the SD card for ROM storage
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Get a 3DS and do the same 🥰
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. Just get a 3rd [3000 series] gen PSP.
    +2
    I like PSP on my Pi lol
    Gameboy Advanced SP emulator or GASP for short lol
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Finally got an appointment with an ENT, but it's not for another month. It's already been 4- days of loud ringing in my left ear, substantial pain on left side of my neck and left side on the back of my head. Doctors here at the regular clinic put me on a couple different meds for a month that did absolutely nothing, then they told me there's nothing more they can do for me despite being in pain and my ear sounding like im underwater and ringing.
    Then three chiropractor appointments which also didn't help at all so i didn't go to the 4th. Been trying to get ahold of this ENT clinic out of town for a week and finally got an appointment set up. But its not til the 17th of July so I have to suffer all this shit for nearly another month.
    I hope relief from all of this is on the way because I've felt so defeated and severaly lacking in sleep because of the pain and ringing.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: I hope relief from all of this is on the way because I've felt so defeated and severaly lacking...