Hacking Cannot Launch Loadiine or Homebrew Launcher-Black Screen-[5.3.2]

Pecrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a wii u on 5.3.2, I was able to access the Home Brew launcher as well as loadiine just fine, allowing me to play games with out issues, but for some dumb reason, i decided to do a Reset Save Data on the browser, and after that i have not been able to launch loadiine or the homebrew launcher at all.

I don't mean trying to load games, but the exploit itself. I have accessed all of the websites, both to launch loadiine directly or to launch the homebrew launcher but when I enter the website to launch the 5.3.2 payload, it goes into a black screen and the wii u freezes. The black screen some times has small white lines, dashes, all over, or just a few, but nothing happens, and I am forced to restart the wii u.

I have reset the browser about 5 times now, I have changed the files on the SD card over 10 times, and issue is still the same. Even if I try to launch the payloads with out any SD card inside the wii u, it shows the exact same screen.

Can someone help me?

Pecrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the reply, but already tried those steps, way too many times by now

--edit--

I have also tried different SD cards,

--edit--

Currently trying to perform a full system reset to see if this helps, Im running out of options :(

Last edited by Pecrow,

Pecrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What websites are you using? can you share to see if it might be the websites I am using that are having the issue?

supermalloch

Trophies
XP
Country
I had the exploit running and then reset my browser save. Bad idea. It took many many (hundreds?) times before it finally worked again. Keep trying. I got it working with wiiubru first then self-host after.

Pecrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a solution... and I feel so dumb!! Ok. So the solution to this black screen issue is so simple:

1. Enter internet browser, load any page (Dont launch the exploit)
2. Exit to main menu.
3. Power down the console normally,
4. Enter browser again, issue resolved.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a solution... and I feel so dumb!! Ok. So the solution to this black screen issue is so simple:

1. Enter internet browser, load any page (Dont launch the exploit)
2. Exit to main menu.
3. Power down the console normally,
4. Enter browser again, issue resolved.
I think your solution was just luck, because I had the same issue and tried the same thing as you. But who cares, you got it to work! But pro tip: make sure you never reset the browser save data again. You will have to go through that whole process all over again!

EDIT: To clarify, I USED TO have that problem, not anymore!

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
I think your solution was just luck, because I had the same issue and tried the same thing as you. But who cares, you got it to work! But pro tip: make sure you never reset the browser save data again. You will have to go through that whole process all over again!

EDIT: To clarify, I USED TO have that problem, not anymore!
and your secret solution is to/was to ????

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and your secret solution is to/was to ????
Try over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over again, while smashing your head into a wall until it works!

EDIT: I know that over is next to another over every other word but I'm too lazy to care.

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Try over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over again, while smashing your head into a wall until it works!

EDIT: I know that over is next to another over every other word but I'm too lazy to care.
tried that didn't work.....(hehehe) only joking.....

Cyanopsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FINALLY!!! After, I don't know, like 2 months of not being able to launch Loadiine I simply did what Www.wj44.ml/notworking.html states and it finally worked! I have been missing out on GX2, so happy times! I must have done exacty that a thousand times, but I was either lucky or the order that is stated is the perfect solution. Thank you!!!

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently I'm having this same problem. I set up rednand on my SD card. I went into it through internet browser - loadiine.ovh - homebrew launcher, and then hit cfw booter. It said welcome to rednand on the gamepad. So next I try to install system config tool. I go back into internet browser - loadiine.ovh - homebrew launcher. But then I get a black screen at this point. It won't go back into homebrew launcher so I can install system config tool with wupinstaller. Not sure what to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."