Subötaï and hippy dave like this.
  2. Justin20020

Justin20020 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    I got the same problem. Is there a fix?

3. SilverTheGamer

Newcomer

Poland
    What do I do? Also, the rom i'm trying to fix the exheader of is a CIA file, because the converter couldn't convert it to .3ds because of "could not read exheader file" error

4. wad11656

wad11656 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I went to 3DBrew but can't find where it says which offsets to go to in order to change the "Major" version. I want to create spoofed update .cia's for hacks I have for Pokemon UltraSun, Pokemon X, and Zelda Majora's Mask (they all use version 1.0 of the game). When I create my own "spoof" update .cia's using this tool, it always makes the "Major" version 0 :( I need to change the "Major" versions to fool the servers into thinking I have the latest patch. Can you help me please?

EDIT: Oh, I think I found it here: https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/NCCH/Extended_Header#ARM11_Kernel_Capabilities Unfortunately I'm not sure if the info on that page is usable with the files I get when I extract a cia's files using the tool linked above. It's all over my head. All I want is to get rid of nags to update my games :|

Last edited by wad11656, Jun 16, 2020

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ExInjector, [Release], exheaders