Not open for further replies.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
photo192942266538635987.jpg

Little preview of what's going on there. You wanted moves, huh?

D

Deleted User

View attachment 70160

Little preview of what's going on there. You wanted moves, huh?
Thats freaking awesome! But might I make a suggestion?

With moves and z-moves, it might be handy that if we set a move and the pokemon is holding a z-crystal, the moves of te z-crystal shows what moves go to what Z-move. Like if Raichu holds a Electricizium, and we select Thunderbolt as a move, it could show "hey, this Z-move is available for this move!" and shows The Zmove.

Just a handy little thing that might be cool, helpful for team building perhaps!

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know why the Battle Points & other features in the Save Editor aren't working for me? Language & Prize Money work, but everything else doesn't.

Yes we do know. Perhaps you should read the description of where you download the application as it clearly states that those are not working.

Reactions: MarzDaindigo

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes we do know. Perhaps you should read the description of where you download the application as it clearly states that those are not working.
I feel like every day, I'm starting to become more & more dyslexic. I'm always ranting about people can't read, but look at me. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, tho.

NostalgicJustin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember this issue on pokesav (yes, that much ago), when injecting pokemon, I used to solve it putting my pokemon in the day care, then, when taking them back they register on the pokedex. Try it and let us know.

I think I am coming up on the daycare soon in my games. I will surely be making that an extended stay for a bit to breed some stronger mons. I have just been taking my time on my first playthrough as I have had a lot of stuff going on this week and going forward. Either way, I will figure it out and report back if that solves the problem or not.

IssMare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It may be a little thing but I'd like to see and change the symbols on the pokemon description, you know, the circle, triangle, square and so on.

NostalgicJustin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I am coming up on the daycare soon in my games. I will surely be making that an extended stay for a bit to breed some stronger mons. I have just been taking my time on my first playthrough as I have had a lot of stuff going on this week and going forward. Either way, I will figure it out and report back if that solves the problem or not.
Update: Leaving Pokémon at daycare and taking them back does not update the dex information. Just a heads up!

Last edited by NostalgicJustin,

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
I've heard reports of people using Pokehex causing Sun/Moon to crash in pokemon centres, has anyone had similar issues when using this?

Lalapaloozer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love this app! Extremely useful for on-the-fly editing. Definitely one of my most used homebrew and probably will be my most used once more features are added. So the only thing its (currently) missing is move changing (i see it in the works :D), ability swapping, level modifying (this one isnt really that important) and species changing? I read in another thread that someone recommended changing the species using this instead of PCHex++ o.O not sure if they were mistaken or if I'm a skrub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • SMG4
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "No, freakin, way." - Peter Griffin