Status
Not open for further replies.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just a little bug: Everytime you open de 3.0 beta it ask for update if you press to update it will download the same version again.
It isn't a bug. That function is meant to work only with stable releases only. Don't forget this is a demo, a pre-release. It isn't fully stable yet.

Reactions: RCJayce

Lerhein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, im currently playing pokemon Soul Silver via R4(flashcard) is there away to transfer all my pokemons to oras/xy?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This app is fantastic! I just don't understand the event pokemon too much. why are they numbered, is there an official event pokemon database somewhere?
And about Valcanion, it seems to only be obtainable from Gamestop at this time. But is there any reason why it's not available in EventAssistant Database?
Let's say that it does become available in this app, how would we go about finding it in the list? I usually have to scroll a ton of pages over before I find the pokemon I'm looking for. Is there a better way to search?
I'm not impatient or anything like that : p Just wanna know how this works and such.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This app is fantastic! I just don't understand the event pokemon too much. why are they numbered, is there an official event pokemon database somewhere?
And about Valcanion, it seems to only be obtainable from Gamestop at this time. But is there any reason why it's not available in EventAssistant Database?
Let's say that it does become available in this app, how would we go about finding it in the list? I usually have to scroll a ton of pages over before I find the pokemon I'm looking for. Is there a better way to search?
I'm not impatient or anything like that : p Just wanna know how this works and such.
It's already been added. Look for #0588.

Search functions are planned to be added, just scrool the list for now

Reactions: MattKimura

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, im currently playing pokemon Soul Silver via R4(flashcard) is there away to transfer all my pokemons to oras/xy?
In the meantime you can dump your save with TWLSavetool thingy, and use PKHeX to transfer them from Gen 4 to Gen 6. Works like a charm.

Or since it's an actual ROM I'm not sure if it saves in the .NDS archive (which you could just load in an emulator or whatever) or if it's stored on the SD card in the Flashcard, or if it's just saved to TWL.... Never used any of these with a Flashcard Lol

Last edited by Majickhat55,

Lerhein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the meantime you can dump your save with TWLSavetool thingy, and use PKHeX to transfer them from Gen 4 to Gen 6. Works like a charm.

Or since it's an actual ROM I'm not sure if it saves in the .NDS archive (which you could just load in an emulator or whatever) or if it's stored on the SD card in the Flashcard, or if it's just saved to TWL.... Never used any of these with a Flashcard Lol
Yep is a rom and the savefile is .sav ... well thx anyway!

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My suggestion for the rebranding is something incorporating Cinnabar. In Red/Blue it was revealed Mewtwo was created in a lab inside a mansion on Cinnabar Island as a result of genetic experiments.

Since we're essentially messing with a Pokemon's genes (with the Pokemon Editor), as well as essentially cloning Pokemon (particularly with the mass injector), I feel it would be a great fit.

Perhaps something as simple as "Cinnabar Labs"?

Amazing! Massive props to @dsoldier for his work with you on the GUI. It far exceeded the expectations I had when you released your GUI template.

Also, if I had to decide on a new name, I'd go with PokÉvent.
He said nothing that starts with Poké... :teach:
The name I would give to it is.... (don't start with Poke, be creative!)

Yeah, Nintendo has allocated a numerical ID to each event. An incomplete list of events has been collated here by @shinyquagsire23 (for use with Mystery Machine).

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DS layout in progress.... :'

DcIvf6jg.jpg

dorisnov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have a question: I've injected the 720 pokemon in AS but my pokedex still showing like I dont have all the pokes. Anyway to make my dex show like it's complete?

Sorry for my english.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry for being so noob but can it be use dto distribute or only to get the events?
Only to get.

I have a question: I've injected the 720 pokemon in AS but my pokedex still showing like I dont have all the pokes. Anyway to make my dex show like it's complete?

Sorry for my english.
It doesn't fill the pokedex yet. For now, you should manually put the pokemons in the daycare and take them back, it will load the in the pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPqqmCE1M1U