Homebrew [Release] eShop Music Changer

Joel16

Ils ne passeront pas
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The tact that not even OP is working on this customization tool anymore tells all, regardless of my opinion.
Well guess what?
"It is of my opinion that this isn't a worthwhile customization" Your own words can be used against you. This is their opinion, and it is a worthwhile customization for them, so scrap it. And just cause the OP isn't working on it doesn't mean someone else can't fork it and have it updated.

Reactions: Bedel

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The tact that not even OP is working on this customization tool anymore tells all, regardless of my opinion.
Maybe because what we have do works, and he may just don't wanna work on it anymore. It happends all the time. Once something works, there's not allways need to continue it.

Reactions: Joel16

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
And just cause the OP isn't working on it doesn't mean someone else can't fork it and have it updated.
If it's truly a worthwhile customization than why don't they fucking fork it, hmmm? Dance me this.
Once something works, there's not allways need to continue it.
The .3dsx format is becoming increasingly obsolete.

jockep

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
My problem with this customization is that Nintendo specifically chooses the music to match specific timely themes much like any other shop would. This customization wastes that creative effort.
So people shouldn't be allowed to change the music to their taste because it wastes Nintendos "creative effort", lol.

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guys you need to chill. The reason I didn't continued it was because I had other things to do. And because the program works perfectly fine, I decided to abandon this project.
If you want a CIA version of this tool, I can make one if you want, but I don't have any plans to continue this project.

Ptrk25

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys you need to chill. The reason I didn't continued it was because I had other things to do. And because the program works perfectly fine, I decided to abandon this project.
If you want a CIA version of this tool, I can make one if you want, but I don't have any plans to continue this project.

Ptrk25
Can we at least be allowed to pick up where you left off? Like with the freeshop?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

ParkerSTP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshots:

3DS

7BtNYOi.png

9mczArA.png

Ptrk25
HAHA, Wii shop with lyrics! I love that!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over