United States
20190730125509_1.jpg

https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/Doom64EX

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I will stay with the Daedalus X64 emulator for Vita, Doom N64 is also very good playable with this one, only the music is not good working. Anyway this new Doom64EX port has also Music problems the same like Daedalus. Currently I am testing a lot with Daedalus in the same time with Dreamcast. Just a side note the homebrew emulator N64 for the Wii console play Doom 64 mostly perfect, there are a lot differences and interesting emulation compared to Vita system. But so far I know the remastered Doom 64 has extra maps that was not on the original version, so its a good idea. thanks

Info from Rinnegatamante :

Known Issues
Enabling the Texture Combiner will result in lighting being broken in game. It's suggested to keep it off.
When a lot of sounds are played simultaneously, framerate can hinder a bit (down to 30-40 fps).
Music playback and sounds sometime can go out of sync and/or repeat small chunks (This is due to a bug in fluidsynth).

Reactions: SuperDan

Astralogers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
i get "(C2-12828-1)" error when open this game i put all files on data and installa the apk

i neee something more?

My vita have 3.65 h-encore

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i get "(C2-12828-1)" error when open this game i put all files on data and installa the apk

i neee something more?

My vita have 3.65 h-encore
apk? do you mean vpk? I compiled the nds one a while back. this is the WAD I've given to some people. this is mine as well.

Attachments

• DOOM64.zip
    9.6 MB · Views: 93

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just cant wait to see if SFIV-CE can be done. It is on the List of possibles, I got the Game on my GPD XD (Rooted), so I should be able to get the Required Files :D

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

eXtremeDevil

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been watching this guide to unlock the lost levels (I'm using the Steam files):

But I can't access to them. Does this Doom64 EX port actually contain the lost levels?

• Wow

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For some time ago, there was a release of the Doom N64 BETA (prototype) version, the rom file dont work with Daedalus. So I was come to the idea to fix it over with Doom64EX, on google or youtube someone was get it running over PC and he was upload a data pack with unpack wad files. Unfortunality I dont get it to work, maybe it can not switch to the mod. The Beta copy would be dream. A rom fix for Daedalus would be also great. Maybe currently Doom64EX Vita can only handle the Final version ? Lost Levels seems also not to work.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some time ago, there was a release of the Doom N64 BETA (prototype) version, the rom file dont work with Daedalus. So I was come to the idea to fix it over with Doom64EX, on google or youtube someone was get it running over PC and he was upload a data pack with unpack wad files. Unfortunality I dont get it to work, maybe it can not switch to the mod. The Beta copy would be dream. A rom fix for Daedalus would be also great. Maybe currently Doom64EX Vita can only handle the Final version ? Lost Levels seems also not to work.
I only played the base game i must admit this was never my favorite Doom ...but still it ran fine Rinne did another fine port ..if only the Vita could handle Doom 3 Perfectly ...

Reactions: peter8

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ SuperDan :

The N64 version was also not my favorite. I love the PSX version with the alternate music, its amazing. That is the reason why I want to play the BETA (Alpha Build / Prototype) N64 copy, it has alternate maps, make it very interesting. Daedalus would be the best but dont work.

Download: doom64ex-plus-3.6.5.3-win64-with-alpha.rar ( by-Immorpher )
Note: If you want to play it on PC, I recommend EX+ as it has been adding specific support for the alpha including its different decorations and animations! Just requires the doom64.wad from the official release.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9qqxhpkiqx2rx0j/doom64ex-plus-3.6.5.3-win64-with-alpha.rar/file

Maybe rinne can check it out ?

Video:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.