PhantomGhost

OP
Trophies
Website
agtteam.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Released in 2007, the NDS game spin-off of D.Gray-man retells Allen’s first missions after joining the Black Order.

Anti-Akuma weapon (the DS Stylus) in-hand, control Allen and your choice of partner through a series of puzzles and battles, following from Mater to Krory’s Castle. The final chapter of the game features a non-canonical story set in Cagliostro, with three possible endings.

tumblr_inline_pp6vv56dmy1wysmq5_400.png

Oozing in nostalgia with some unexpected appearances, this game is a fun play for new or old fans alike!

The translation is fully playable, has an accompanying walkthrough.

You can find out more by checking out the release announcement on my blog, or head straight on over to the ROMHacking.net page for the download.

Last edited by PhantomGhost,

PhantomGhost

OP
Trophies
Website
agtteam.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Phew! I have no idea why each map name needed to be in a separate image file, but I've just finished a whole chunk of them!
Some ended up a little cramped, but I'm about 80% of the way done with all of the images now :D
Still looking for help from a hacker with the text!

PhantomGhost

OP
Trophies
Website
agtteam.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Excitingly, I've finished 100% of the translation, image editing and written a full walkthrough!

However unfortunately I haven't been able to make any progress on the technical side, so there's no patch yet. It seems the font is a bit of a pain to deal with, something I'm hoping the amazing minds behind Kuriimu 2 might be able to lend a hand with. There's no guarantee's though, so if anyone reading this thread thinks they might be able to lend a hand otherwise, please let me know! As said, I'd be more than happy to offer my skills to help with your projects in exchange for your time!

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, this is really surprising, I didn't expect a 100% translation to land without any previous announcements, this is so cool! Thanks, this is great! Also thanks to your blog I found out you also completed the Kuroshituji/Black Butler DS translation. Normally I check Romulation from time to time to see if there are any new patches but I haven't done so in am onth, so this is really nice!

I suggest putting a 100% playable/fully translated tag into your first post (and possibly the title as well) so that people will know it's a full translation and not a partial one, as people also post partial patches here too.

Edit: Btw if you're on Reddit as well, there's the /r/NDS and /r/3DS subs where you can post this! :) As well as the anime-specific subs but I don't visit those.

Last edited by Fel,
Reactions: PhantomGhost

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night