Homebrew [Release] Custom ROP loader HTML

Manito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have coded a simple universal VC loader HTML code where the user can specify the ROM name, and it seems it's working flawlessly :-)

<input type="text" value="romname.gbc" id="customvc" /> <input type="button" value="Accept" onclick="window.location='roploader.html?VC.dat&gbc/'+document.getElementById('customvc').value"/>
Cool!I'm gonna try this out!

Reactions: Margen67

duke_srg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have coded a simple universal VC loader HTML code where the user can specify the ROM name, and it seems it's working flawlessly :-)

<input type="text" value="romname.gbc" id="customvc" /> <input type="button" value="Accept" onclick="window.location='roploader.html?VC.dat&gbc/'+document.getElementById('customvc').value"/>
With this you will need to type a ROM name each time you need to load it. While bookmark must be typed only once.

Ivan Garcia

Trophies
Website
www.igarcias.es
XP
Country

The "romname.gbc" is on the WebServer? or is in the 3DS?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
If the rom I want to load isn't named rom.gbc, it won't load for me! It's not just with this HTML textbox version, even if I manually type it. I'm tying with Pokémon Yellow.

EDIT: It's yellow (for me) when it doesn't load. Thanks in advance!

duke_srg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Okay, and I thought all LoadCode.dat files were the same... I thought that simply loaded the codes. So why does it make a difference if it's longer than 768 if they're all the same, and how can it be longer than 768 if they're all the same?
It can't be longer than 768 bytes, at least with the currentvwebkut exploit implementation. I made it shorter because the actual payload data is padded to 768 bytes when loaded by JavaScript. The ROP gadgets is unique for each browser version.

duke_srg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
DarkFlare69 As I already set, ROP load is limited to 768 bytes, that is onply data that can be passed thru the exploit.

The LoadCode gadget have about 412 bytes of free contiguous space (well with magic 4-byte word inside). If you can make code of that or smaller size, then yes, it can be loaded with JavaScript part changes.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
is it possible to make a LoadROP for 1.7455 ?
my browser is from 4.0.5-5 (not -7) so I can't use any exploits.
that would be great if homebrew could be launched with this version, not only Gateway exploit.

duke_srg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
is it possible to make a LoadROP for 1.7455 ?
my browser is from 4.0.5-5 (not -7) so I can't use any exploits.
that would be great if homebrew could be launched with this version, not only Gateway exploit.
Theoretically yes, but it us much easier for you just to update to one of the supported versions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn