Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

theninjagamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
when i try to start boot ntr selector it display this error , is there any fix or is it a bug?

Mine is a 2ds xl

Attachments

• 20211009_101916.jpg
    20211009_101916.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 101
  • 20211009_101925.jpg
    20211009_101925.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 91

Raidenkou

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, when i open the game, it seems that the bootNTR is closing (no response when i press the hotkey for opening the menu).
i'm using old 3ds LL, already use the boot.firm of the Luma v10.2.1 3GX Loader Edition, installed the mode 3 version only, and currently i'm at FW 11.15.
So, what i'm doing is :
1. Open the BootNTR mode 3, wait until upper screen flashing blue and the bottom screen said to press home and select game.
2. Press home
3. Pressing X+Y to test that BootNTR is working (and yes, it's showing the menu)
4. Attempt to open any game
5. System ask to close previous opened application (which is the BootNTR)
6. I choose yes
7. The game loaded, but when i press the hotkey (L+Start or Select) the bootNTR menu is not appear
and when i close the game, i can't open the BootNTR menu anymore.
Did i do something wrong??

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so, I got NTR to boot properly with the .3gx version, but InputRedirection fails everytime.

I'm attempting to run NTRview on my Wii U to stream my 3DS with input redirection.

Anyone know anything about how to run InputRedirection on 11.14, luma .3gx version?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so, I got NTR to boot properly with the .3gx version, but InputRedirection fails everytime.

I'm attempting to run NTRview on my Wii U to stream my 3DS with input redirection.

Anyone know anything about how to run InputRedirection on 11.14, luma .3gx version?
Though I've not tried it, I think rosalina has input redirection.

Deleted member 547976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, I'm sorry if there was a similar topic, the point is that I have an old Nintendo 3DS with a luma 10.2.1 console software 11.15.x I have a cheats folder and txt files for games in it I start the game, press the combination and enter the rosalin menu, select the appropriate codes and when I enter game nothing works cheats not active ?? tried on a few games and several times and nothing !!!
I also have a problem with BootNTR, as if I have information that BootNTR Selector 3.6 has loaded and nothing closes, it should close and return to the desktop, only I can click home and close the application, what am I wrong? Thank you.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm sorry if there was a similar topic, the point is that I have an old Nintendo 3DS with a luma 10.2.1 console software 11.15.x I have a cheats folder and txt files for games in it I start the game, press the combination and enter the rosalin menu, select the appropriate codes and when I enter game nothing works cheats not active ?? tried on a few games and several times and nothing !!!
I also have a problem with BootNTR, as if I have information that BootNTR Selector 3.6 has loaded and nothing closes, it should close and return to the desktop, only I can click home and close the application, what am I wrong? Thank you.
Make sure your cheat codes are for the correct version and region you are playing. If you still think you're doing everything correctly, try https://github.com/Nanquitas/Luma3DS/releases .

Deleted member 547976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Make sure your cheat codes are for the correct version and region you are playing. If you still think you're doing everything correctly, try https://github.com/Nanquitas/Luma3DS/releases .
Thank you for your answer yes I have the codes for the same version as the games I have installed so this: v10.2.1 3GX Loader Edition I have changed on the SD card is it the fault of the old 3ds model? and what could be the reason that NTRboot 3.6 hangs even though I write that it was successfully loaded?

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi people, I tried for the first time to stream n3ds screens to the wiiu. I'm on the latest version of everything!

The problem is: upper screen is flickering a lot!
I tried chanching the resolution... nothing.

Any suggestion?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun