Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
https://github.com/ItsDeidara/MegaNTR/blob/master/Plugins/plugin/Tales of the Abyss_USA/0004000000061300.plg
Open that page and click the download button, see if that works. Be sure the plugin is inside a folder named with that title id.

Oh, it has to be in a folder? I thought it just went into the plugins folder itself, not in another folder within it. Maybe that's the problem... I'll check in a few minutes and report back. The numbers in the plg file are the title ID right?

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh, it has to be in a folder? I thought it just went into the plugins folder itself, not in another folder within it. Maybe that's the problem... I'll check in a few minutes and report back. The numbers in the plg file are the title ID right?
Yes, that is the problem. And yes, that's the title id.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, that is the problem. And yes, that's the title id.

Doesn't work. In fact, it works less now. When I hit the button to select 3.6 and it tried to load NTR, it gave me an error, something like SVC Control Failed? NTR still loaded ingame, but I never had that error before.

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Last edited by soprano1,

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, the one I have is the newest version.
Hmm, don't know then. Try rebooting your 3ds and try again.
You are using the regular selector, and not the Mode3 one, right? Also, for those plugins, you must HOLD Select for the menu to appear, not just press it.

Last edited by soprano1,

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, don't know then. Try rebooting your 3ds and try again.
You are using the regular selector, and not the Mode3 one, right? Also, for those plugins, you must HOLD Select for the menu to appear, not just press it.

Yes, I'm using the regular selector. How long am I supposed to hold it for? I think I tried holding it but got nothing out of it.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I really don't know what could be wrong then.

I works now!
I think the main problem was not having it in a folder. Then the next time I tried to load it, I guess it was just a random error. But this time, when I loaded it, it didn't error and when I loaded the game, there was a brief green flash on the top screen, and when I got ingame and held select then released it, the cheat menu worked!

WannyTiggah

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but BootNTR isn't working at all.

I'm using Luma 9.0 on an Old3DS. I downloaded the regular and mode3 CIAs of version 2.11
I then started Pokemon Moon (after launching BootNTR mode3) and the plugin simply doesn't work... and it was working before I upgraded Luma3DS.
Also, just in case I reset the configuration by holding Select and made sure to choose the first option, that loads plugins from sdmc:/plugin... with same results.
Is everyone ignoring me or what?

I have the plugin where it's supposed to be:
TL3x07l.jpg

I have Luma 9.0:
iceuqiC.jpg

And I have version 2.11:
hMRJzCO.jpg

and BootNTR simply doesn't work, tried with both normal and Mode3 launchers. No green flash in the Nintendo 3DS logo (in games where it was working before).
What could be wrong?

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Is everyone ignoring me or what?

I have the plugin where it's supposed to be:
TL3x07l.jpg

I have Luma 9.0:
iceuqiC.jpg

And I have version 2.11:
hMRJzCO.jpg

and BootNTR simply doesn't work, tried with both normal and Mode3 launchers. No green flash in the Nintendo 3DS logo (in games where it was working before).
What could be wrong?
Download the boot.7z from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ctrpluginframework-blank-plugin.487729/
Extract that and replace the boot.firm from the root of your SD card with the new boot.firm.
Rename the ultrasumoframework.plg into plugin.plg and put it into SD:/luma/plugins/<Title ID>/plugin.plg
The only reason why it's not working anymore for you is because you updated your Luma which changed the boot.firm from your SD card:P
Oh and you don't have to launch boot NTR

WannyTiggah

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Download the boot.7z from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ctrpluginframework-blank-plugin.487729/
Extract that and replace the boot.firm from the root of your SD card with the new boot.firm.
Rename the ultrasumoframework.plg into plugin.plg and put it into SD:/luma/plugins/<Title ID>/plugin.plg
The only reason why it's not working anymore for you is because you updated your Luma which changed the boot.firm from your SD card:P
Oh and you don't have to launch boot NTR
Uh, that's the new "proof of concept" method that uses a modified boot.firm.
According to the Luma 9.0 changelog, NTR 2.11 SHOULD work the usual way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol