Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

Prince Frost

Trophies
XP
Country
uhm... hello.. everytime I load NTRCFWLoader, it always says "An Error occured... blah blah... please turn the power button... blah blah..." after I use NTRCFWSelector (3.2) I'm on latest luma version and 11.0 o3ds. any help will do. thank you in advance :)

EDIT: It loads successfully, but after that (only a blink of an eye) it shows "An error has occured. Hold down the POWER Button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again..."

EDIT2: I'm using it on Emunand :)

Last edited by Prince Frost,

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
uhm... hello.. everytime I load NTRCFWLoader, it always says "An Error occured... blah blah... please turn the power button... blah blah..." after I use NTRCFWSelector (3.2) I'm on latest luma version and 11.0 o3ds. any help will do. thank you in advance :)

EDIT: It loads successfully, but after that (only a blink of an eye) it shows "An error has occured. Hold down the POWER Button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again..."

EDIT2: I'm using it on Emunand :)
Try to reboot and doing it again (can fail multiple time).
It's a hack, so we can't achieve a 100% percent chance of success. ;)

If after many tries you still have an error, try to update the firm your cfw is loading.

Reactions: Prince Frost

Prince Frost

Trophies
XP
Country
Try to reboot and doing it again (can fail multiple time).
It's a hack, so we can't achieve a 100% percent chance of success. ;)

If after many tries you still have an error, try to update the firm your cfw is loading.

Tried many times still the same. I don't have firmware.bin in my luma folder. Can't find where can I download the firmware.bin I checked everywhere, reddit, github, etc. Still no luck. :(

EDIT: I dunno how to update the firm. or ur talking about download the new firmware.bin?

Last edited by Prince Frost,
D

Deleted User

Do I need to install all cias?

NTRCFWLoader.cia
NTRCFWSelector.cia

Which one I need to run? Does anyone can explain how does this tool work?
Just one.

If you install the Loader, download this and rename one of them to "ntr.bin" and place on the root of your SD card.

Selector lets you select between multiple NTR versions - each having their own plus side to them.

3.2 is most stable, 3.3 has more features and is somewhat in between, 3.4 lets you video you own games (but requires a N3DS)

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just one.

If you install the Loader, download this and rename one of them to "ntr.bin" and place on the root of your SD card.

Selector lets you select between multiple NTR versions - each having their own plus side to them.

3.2 is most stable, 3.3 has more features and is somewhat in between, 3.4 lets you video you own games (but requires a N3DS)

So Loader it's for just one.
Selector to use multiple version.

Thanks a lot for the explanation.

Is 3.2 version the best for cheats? I'm still with 3.1.

Last edited by djalmafreestyler,
Reactions: Deleted User

IngeniousDefault

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just one.

I never knew that NTR CFW 3.3 existed. The original Github site (https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases) only has 3.2 and two 3.4 Pre-release versions. I only have a O3DS with Luma, so 3.4 doesn't work for me. What are the advantages of 3.3 over 3.2?

Last edited by IngeniousDefault,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why not with coffee