KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my parents had to spend over almost over 1000 dollars my Nintendo 3ds stuff

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

my parents do not have enougb money to buy me a real capture card okay
Too bad. Stop double posting and get money from working.

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
why does NTRCFW make everything crash for

I guess this could be a solution to your problem, don't post a thing on this thread for a year, the ntr god will appreciate your effort and eventually you would be able to stream,switch games,play n64 emulators on your o3ds at the same time, please try this and report back at next year's 3/29

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
why does NTRCFW make everything crash for
This is because you are attempting to do something that the 3DS console was never specifically designed to do.

This means that in order to get streaming/plugins to work, it takes a lot of time and effort to discover the vulnerabilities, develop exploits, design a viable homebrew ecosystem, build applications, and on top of that ensure that everything works at a reasonable level of stability while being relatively user-friendly. This is not as simple as clicking a button and letting your computer magically spit out an app that does everything for you 100% perfectly, in fact thousands of man-hours have been put in by talented developers just to get us to where we are today. It's a wonder that we even have free homebrew in the first place. Therefore we cannot reasonably expect everything to work absolutely smoothly with no bugs or issues whatsoever as if these features were officially supported with the console.

Complaining that homebrew software isn't doing exactly what you want is like complaining that your car isn't a very good washing machine. That's because it's not designed to do what you're using it to do.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Kurenai87

Trophies
XP
Country
Greetings folks!

Need some advice/help with BootNTRSelector. (Mode 3, Version 2.6)

Seems that when I launch it, after saving the default settings, i'm hit with the following response:

Load Failed!
#Firmware Unknown
#Detected firm 2.50.9
Press any Key to Reboot.

I've searched through the pages here for those solving similar problems and as such I've done the following:

Uploaded the latest armloaderhax.bin into the root of the SD
Updated Luma3ds via software updater in my O3DS to version 6.6
Checked that the ntr.bin is in the root (3.2) and ntr3_3.bin and ntr 3_4.bin are in the 3ds/ntr folders

It still yields the same error above.

My current O3DS is on firmware version: Sys 10.3.0-26E (It updated to this version from my original 9.7 after I homebrewed it)

I have no idea how to update it to a later version (e.g. 11.0+) as I am afraid to update it to a firmware where it is no longer compatible with CFW/Homebrew.

Please help T_T

Thanks!

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi :)

Update your 3DS to the last firmware, yours is unsupported.

If you have the last Luma3DS (Hourly, not stable in the Luma3DS Updater) + A9LH installed, you can safely update from System -> Update just like a legit update.

Also, update your Selector, hold X while launching it until you get to the updater (need Internet enabled and connected).

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how come Cell9 has not fixed the game changing bug yet for

How come you haven't? /s

Have you thought maybe it's not able to be done? I agree, it's kind of annoying, but all you have to do is reboot to load a new game. It's a minor annoyance if you really want to cheat or stream your games.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is it so hard just to add in the video streaming just for the 3.2 version of NTRCFW
You have already been told why this is not possible several times already. If you think you're so good, why don't you reverse engineer NTR and add it yourself? What? You don't know how to do that? Then too bad. Either save up money to get a capture card or give up. There is nothing any of us can do without the source code. One more post out of you in this thread about this issue again and I'm reporting it along with your other posts. I, along with a few other people, am/are sick and tired of explaining the same stuff to you. QUIT ASKING.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: NekoMichi

tivo76

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Kunoichiz

I am very sorry for always asking about that game changing bug all the time on here

i am very sorry

tivo76

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey

i bought a micro SD Adapter for my nintendo Ds capture card

i have the very first built Nintendo 3ds with the capture card inside, and when i put my 128GB in my MicroSD card Adapter and when i turn my nintendo 3ds this error message pops up

Could not detect an Sd Card. the software on the sd Card could not be displayed

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey

i bought a micro SD Adapter for my nintendo Ds capture card

i have the very first built Nintendo 3ds with the capture card inside, and when i put my 128GB in my MicroSD card Adapter and when i turn my nintendo 3ds this error message pops up

Could not detect an Sd Card. the software on the sd Card could not be displayed
This has nothing to do with BootNTR Selector. Post this in the Noob Paradise thread.

BouncyJello

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently updated my 3DS to version 11.3 and now every time I try to launch BootNTR Selector it keep telling me that an error has occurred. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the cia file but it still giving me the error message. Do anyone know what to do?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently updated my 3DS to version 11.3 and now every time I try to launch BootNTR Selector it keep telling me that an error has occurred. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the cia file but it still giving me the error message. Do anyone know what to do?
Update your BootNTR Selector

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.