Homebrew WIP [Release Boginstaller] [BETA]

PEKKA4597

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got a link or something to a fork of the GitHub? I saw it got set to private or something and I want to check out the source.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
So i thought this would be some type of NSP installer, but the goal is to get titles from eshop, like freeshop?

Then again, on BogInstaller Github says that this would likely be the first public backuploader, so i assume it would have Freeshop and FBI characteristics.

NermaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
https://github.com/Reisyukaku/BogInstaller/
now someone can edit it so you can type in a title id on the system and then add patches to hekate
then rei will make a working version but nobody will use it as they'll stick the the mod

No, not in current state. All magic goes on in libnx fork, which is not released at this moment (and there is no information will it be released at all). Released sources is pretty much useless without libnx fork.

D

Deleted User

lmao i looked through the source, you can edit the title id to whatever you want i guess, but still its ban worthy.
also next time, learn to read n00bs, pages 1-3 are asking the same thing

D

Deleted-442439

No, not in current state. All magic goes on in libnx fork, which is not released at this moment (and there is no information will it be released at all). Released sources is pretty much useless without libnx fork.

Not publically released, and not floating around is 2 different things ;) Here is the fork, place them in your libnx/lib folder.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424603142425149451/458102832101326850/libnx.a
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424603142425149451/458102835544981505/libnxd.a

Last edited by ,
Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

NecroPhil

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
With "BETA"?
It's not a beta, it's not a alpha, it's just a proof of concept.

Not even a PoC, as Rei mentioned on Github it's just a testing platform.

Right now it "just" can push and remove titles to the apprecord and install the title pushed to the apprec.
And maybe I'm wrong but if a title is in the apprec you could download the title via the horizon mainmenu, should be the same thing atm because there is no workaround for the license check that happens while installing a title as far as I know.

Interesting is if boginstaller can install stuff if the used FW is lower than 5.1

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this will install a backup aka xci file or??? Also, i don't care about being banned from playing online & such. Since i don't play online ever anyway so.

NermaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1