• Views 59,040
  • Replies 263
  • Likes 38

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It seems to crash at "downloading payload" and I can't press start to exit. N3DS 11.0.0-33, OR version 1.4, and the old dirty build worked fine.
I'm having the exact same issue (but with AS). I can exit back to the HBL with L+R+A+↓ however.

The legit CIAs that came bundled are region free. Sorry.
I think that it was pretty obvious that they were talking about cartridges.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone were to buy the game just for the haxx, it is a several hours commitment before secret base is acquired. And I thought freakyhax took a long time to get setup.

Kidding aside, can't wait to try this out and Nintendo certainly won't be pulling their own game, but an update will be incoming where we can't use online features without it.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm. Can anyone point me if the Pokemon Games are region free? I mean, can I play US pokémon omega ruby on a jap n3ds?
I'm having the exact same issue (but with AS). I can exit back to the HBL with L+R+A+↓ however.

I think that it was pretty obvious that they were talking about cartridges.
The cartridges are region free too. I have a Japanese N3DS and a US region Alpha Sapphire cart.

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They play from the home menu for me. It reads as the Japanese game on the Japanese system. My Sysnand isn't patched.
are you sure it's not patched or that you're using a mismatched game card/console region? the update partition is always there and usually stops out-of-region games from being played unless that check is patched out.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
are you sure it's not patched or that you're using a mismatched game card/console region? the update partition is always there and usually stops out-of-region games from being played unless that check is patched out.
It's not patched at all. I'vw never set up a9lh and haven't used Pasta or any other sysnand CFW since setting up 9.2.0-10J. And that was updated to 10.7 then downgraded because day 1 N3DS had no browser.

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not patched at all. I'vw never set up a9lh and haven't used Pasta or any other sysnand CFW since setting up 9.2.0-10J. And that was updated to 10.7 then downgraded because day 1 N3DS had no browser.
Well, PedroKeitawa and ihaveamac claim otherwise, as do comments on this reddit thread (Edit: this one too).
furthermore I just tried out trying to play EUR Alpha Sapphire on a USA console (through Cakes with no patches at all), and the icon appeared but displayed the error "This Game Card could not be read." when attempting to open.

revilococo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, if you can get the payload in the save file somehow.
I used a friend's 2DS (9.9) to access Homebrew and install the exploit, but on my N3DS, I am still kicked back into the menu with the infamous "an error occurred, the system will now restart" :( I'm feeling like such a noob

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used a friend's 2DS (9.9) to access Homebrew and install the exploit, but on my N3DS, I am still kicked back into the menu with the infamous "an error occurred, the system will now restart" :( I'm feeling like such a noob
does it ever get to "The homemenu ropbin is ready." then crash?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are you sure that you selected the right system version in the haxx installer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Frfr, autism gang rise up. +2