• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

NeonNinjaCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I scrolled everywhere but didnt found anything that have to do with my question?

is this what ur looking for?

Make a folder in the root of your sd card called plugin. Find a cheat for your game from

After downloading, copy the folder with the id of your game to plugin. You can check the id with FBI to be sure. If there is only a cheat.plg, make a folder for your game (the title of the folder should be the game id) and put the plg in there.

shinyrocara98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is this what ur looking for?

Make a folder in the root of your sd card called plugin. Find a cheat for your game from

After downloading, copy the folder with the id of your game to plugin. You can check the id with FBI to be sure. If there is only a cheat.plg, make a folder for your game (the title of the folder should be the game id) and put the plg in there.
Nope, i allready use an older version of the Plugin, but There was only a . plg file, in this newer 3.4 Version There are a Lot of more files, what i have to do with them?

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

D

Deleted-410799

Nope, i allready use an older version of the Plugin, but There was only a . plg file, in this newer 3.4 Version There are a Lot of more files, what i have to do with them?

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk
If you're downloading from the github, download only the acnl_multi.plg file. Don't download the source. Then you drag and drop into the respective folder.
tHlzd.png

If you're downloading from here, just drag and drop the plugins folder in the zip to the root of your SD.

Reactions: RyDog

WillowMeadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to "plant" perfect fruit trees with the real time world editor? Or even better with the search and replace cheat? So I could easily replace all normal trees with perfect apple trees (my native fruit)

WillowMeadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why not just plant the native perfect fruit and use the instant tree grow?
Sure, that would be possible, but since I want to replace all normal trees with perfect fruit trees, it would take really long. So I thought that it would be perfect if the search and replace cheat would work for that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1