ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

• Thread starter RyDog
  • Start date
  • Views 1,128,802
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77
D

Deleted User

@itsRyan Good write! I will keep in some sort of separate build folder! Thanks for replying to all the comments too! It clears a ton up!!

Reactions: RyDog
D

Deleted User

I've added a section after the last spoiler called "Catch Up With Commits". At the very bottom of it is my fork download of ACNL-NTR-Cheats! :)

Last edited by ,

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@SirBeethoven you added me? im sorry but i.dont understand? i saw you follow me but im not following what you mean by that

oh btw.... i may not be able to commit much to your cause in terms of hacking but what i do have is a lot of free time on my hands. perhaps if you leave me with some specific instructions of how to work these cheats... i can be your play tester to check to see if they work. i dont know as of late if its on my end that this plugin has been unstable with cheats but well figure it out. being your tester... well for what you all are doing its the least i can do. if you wanna talk more details perhaps we can speak through pm?

Last edited by Master Dimentio,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Ok, but is it possible to place rocks directly in another city through cheat menu? similar to the instant tree cheat
No. Because the server has the higher authority. And if you plan on runing other people's town, we do not tolerate that. Get your crap together man!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@herolarcio @saburou OH! I finally get it now! You don't want to wait 30 minutes for the blue alpaca to make it! Ok... Yes... Lol.... :D

D

Deleted User

I don't wanna do that man, but I could help people to create some special formations with rocks or somthing.
Funny. Then you ask permission to use THEIR game cart and then seed the items in for them :) but you guys have to be REALLY best friends for them to trust you, ok? Bye now

Last edited by ,

trakskills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny. Then you ask permission to use THEIR game cart and then seed the items in for them :) but you guys have to be REALLY best friends for them to trust you, ok? Bye now

It was a simple question, I don't know why you answer in such a sarcastic way. It's your software and when you say, you won't integrate such a feature, it's okay.

D

Deleted User

It was a simple question, I don't know why you answer in such a sarcastic way. It's your software and when you say, you won't integrate such a feature, it's okay.
Okie doke, as long as you are not messing up people's towns.

D

Deleted User

I just got the mail glitch by Pressing B + R + Dpad Up on an online multiplayer game 0.0

herolarcio

The difference is night and day.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the mail glitch by Pressing B + R + Dpad Up on an online multiplayer game 0.0
It gets worse the more you look around. Able sisters loses four of its design shirts and the other four patterns corrupt.
Existing mailbox letters get broken. Lightswitch breaks, etc

Hell, two of my villagers got replaced with different ones!
What's funny is that when I restored the villagers they remembered me :P

D

Deleted User

It gets worse the more you look around. Able sisters loses four of its design shirts and the other four patterns corrupt.
Existing mailbox letters get broken. Lightswitch breaks, etc

Hell, two of my villagers got replaced with different ones!
What's funny is that when I restored the villagers they remembered me :P
Thank gosh I had a backup!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol