ROM Hack [Release] 3DSToolkit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr.Hacknik
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,224
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Likes Likes 9

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
1,773
Reaction score
1,841
Trophies
2
Age
26
Location
inside your fridge
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
2,254
Country
United States
Logo.png
​

A revival of 3DNUS; with some new features.
This is the Revival of 3DNUS; I said that I may not be picking the project back up, yet I sorta am. This project will be different, instead of being dedicated to NUS, it will have many more features. Things like "Downloading Homebrew, preparing an SD card, Utilities, and more."


​
Preview:


​

Features:​

  • Download NUS Content
  • Download and Prepare an SD Card with Homebrew (Much like SimpliiU)
  • Will include tools such as: Theme Tools (Icon, banner, etc.), 3DS Decryptor, Rom Editor, 3DS Explorer, Gateway setup Tools, CIA Tools, Network Tools, and Save Game Tools.
  • 3DSToolkit is quite self-explanatory; This application integrates many utilities from other creators into one application. Meaning it will make your day far easier, to manage various things.
Note: You're probably wondering, why the F**ck are you starting another project? Well, I wanted to revive 3DNUs but in another fashion, although this is a side-project; meaning that this project won't be as dedicated. The 3DNUS part of this application already exists, and is based off of 3.0.1. Currently, I am working converting Code for other Utilities, and either integrating them or having them launched separately. I am very proud of 3DNUS, since it was my first major project; and I hope to see it grow, again. But, I WILL focus more on Frappuccino for the Time being, as well as SimpliiU. But, this project will receive work over the next month. A release has been compiled, but is no more than a Refinement of 3DNUS. I hope you enjoy this project. Again, this is a revival of 3DNUS, not a new project entirely. Thanks to @ground, and @MarcusD; for their work.

​

Utilities Integrated: ​

  • 3DNUS (Modded)
  • 3DS Banner Maker
  • 3DS IconDecrypter
  • Bannertool
  • Debanner
  • The SMDH Creator
  • CustomThemeTools
  • Howling Theme Tool
  • Yet Another Theme Application (YATA)
  • 3DS CTR Decryptor
  • 3DSExplorer
  • 3DS Lazy
  • 3DS Mset Sign
  • 3DS ROM Converter
  • 3DS Multi Decryptor
  • 3DS Key Generator
  • 3DS ROM Creator
  • Ctr tool
  • CTR Toolkit
  • CTR Keygen
  • ROM Tool
  • All Gateway Tools
  • 3DS CIA Manager
  • 3DS to CIA converter
  • Cia to TitleID
  • Most Save Manager tools

Credits:

Credits go to all users whom created any and all homebrew.
This program is Licensed under the GNU GPL Open-Source License Agreement v3.

​


 
Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,
I never did use 3DNUS. It was before my 3DS hacking time. This project however seems like Decrypt9, and a few other boot utilities all combined. Nice work! I will take a nice and thorough look at the application and tell you what I think of it.
 
THANK YOU THE BEST PERFECT 3DS HACKING PACK I HAVE EVER SEEN...SIKE your no.2 Asia81 beats you by a long shot but still good setup and best thing ever once i figure out how to use some of them
 
Is this dead? This looks promising
Dead? Somewhat, I haven't been focusing on working on this side project at all. I've been focusing more on other things for months now. I am very sorry, but it might be some time tell I pick this project up and work hard at it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wownmnpare
Dead? Somewhat, I haven't been focusing on working on this side project at all. I've been focusing more on other things for months now. I am very sorry, but it might be some time tell I pick this project up and work hard at it.

Nah it's okay dude. No worries. I'll wait for this project for its next releases. :)
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted