Homebrew [Release] 3DS Quick Shutdown

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I know, i was just saying unless it did something that would create a big step in 3DS hacking this project isn't gonna be the big giant hit.
this thread was something like 3 weeks ago, imho is quite useful as an homebrew, 3DSQuickShutdown. I was just wondering why suddendly the OP removed everything

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm kind of new to this. Can someone give me the run down how this works? I use the NTR for video game streaming but sometimes a problem arises where I need to turn off the system because even if I were to go into any other app or game while the NTR is active it goes to an infinite loading screen. So I'm basically looking for a way to instead of having to hold the power button down for 10 seconds I can power this New 3DS down as fast as humanly possible. That or a quick reboot.

Come to think of it a Quick Rebooter would also help greatly as the time it takes to turn on the system also takes a bit since most likely I'm gonna be turning the system back on anyways.

Anyways I'm in the right place right? A quick easy convenient way to power down right? So can anyone help me?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kind of new to this. Can someone give me the run down how this works? I use the NTR for video game streaming but sometimes a problem arises where I need to turn off the system because even if I were to go into any other app or game while the NTR is active it goes to an infinite loading screen. So I'm basically looking for a way to instead of having to hold the power button down for 10 seconds I can power this New 3DS down as fast as humanly possible. That or a quick reboot.

Come to think of it a Quick Rebooter would also help greatly as the time it takes to turn on the system also takes a bit since most likely I'm gonna be turning the system back on anyways.

Anyways I'm in the right place right? A quick easy convenient way to power down right? So can anyone help me?
You can't make a software based thing if you system freezes but i found that holding power button for 3 seconds then closing system will turn it off.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Better than nothing. But this is mainly if I NEED to reset and I do it before getting into another program or before a crash. Like I KNOW it will do it so I boot up this program perhaps to just shut it down?
Well, if you can't launch another program, how are you going to run this? :)

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If there was like some sort of button combo you could put in after setting it up with an app, similar to how menuhax works, to where you just have to do that button combo to turn off the system... that would be amazing. And the app would be to set up a remote turn off kind of thing. You following me?

R4ismychildhood

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you look at the post right before yours? It should have what ya asked

**Aswell as this being years outdated. Luma menu has its own built in quick shut down option that you can use.
I want the original version by daxtsu if he still has it... Because I also use the Quick Reboot by him.

Luma menu: OK I'll have a look.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu