OP
Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France
Hi tempers,

I'm surprised nobody did this until now, but here is the revival of the fancy old ndstool DS Lazy GUI :

_3DS_Lazy.png

Please note that it's just a frontend and you still need Python (and of course a <=4.5 3DS for xorpads).
You'll find a direct shortcut to download Python installer in the about menu ("?").

Many thanks too to the authors of all the exe included.

Right now, the "Make 3DS rom" rebuild seems broken.
I use this command but the CCI doens't load neither it shows icon under gateway menu :
Code:
_makerom.exe -f cci -o rom.cci -target g -desc app:5 -rsf rom.rsf -icon exefs\icon.bin -banner exefs\banner.bin -exefslogo -code exefs\code.bin -exheader decrypted\exheader.bin -romfs decrypted\romfs.bin
[Edit] command edited since last time because "-target t" flag is not compatible with Gateway. But same result with the above command "-target g".
rom.rsf is Ok and exheader injected is the decrypted one.

If tempers here can tell me the right command, I'll gladly fix it.

CIAs building seems to work fine.
7.x decryption handling too (the key isn't provide but the app will make the bin for you if you feed the key).

I almost forgot : you can donwload 3DS Lazy here.

How to :
0) install Python (menu " ? " -->Download Python msi install direct link.
1) open rom
2) build ncchinfo.bin button (feed the key for newer games if you know it, sorry no one is allowed to share)
3) copy the content of copy to sd folder to the big sd card
4) launch the nds profile exploit (assuming you're on 4.1-4.5 firmware)
5) when over, take big sd back to pc and copy all *.xorpads files to main app folder
6) decrypt button
7) when over, Make cia button
8) copy cia file to sd
8 bis) copy original GW Launcher.dat
9) install cia with devmenu
10) enjoy!

------------------
[Edit] November 16th
Release v1.1
- Manual support added
- Download/Play Support added
- fix typo in CIA Install file button
- you can now open 3DZ files

[Edit] November 19th
3DS Lazy v 1.2
What's new :

- Always more noob's friendly : Python isn't needed anymore ! (thanks to py2exe and little tweaks in rsfgen.py)
- The user can now choose if he wants to keep manual.

Please note that 3DS Lazy didn't move to latest tools (rsfgen and exheader injector) because of compatibility issues - see queno pack thread. I'm waiting for more feedbacks and personnal tests. "Don't fix what ain't broken" :lol:

Download

Make 3DS Rom function is still broken. :unsure:

Last edited by hackotedelaplaqu,

inb4tehlulz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Appears it won't load 3dz files. See attached image. I'm going to go play with it anyway. =) Thanks

Attachments

• problem.png
    problem.png
    40 KB · Views: 1,559

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
piratesephiroth Fuckin' ninja.

Nice work with this. Kinda awkward with the app version always being 5 like that, though. Would be nicer if it injected the original decrypted exheader afterwards, like sephiroth's tool. In it's current state, newer SDK games could have issues...

outlaw1994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my cia built fine but so has every cia ive tried installing it now and hopefully it will open this time never been able to open once installed get an error

Edit: it worked great its the first game i tried to convert to cia that worked thanks a lot also in case people were wondering the game was zelda

Reactions: Subtle Demise

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i think 1st error was something like can't open rom file & 2nd error was something to do with exheader i think,sorry i can't remember

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Just a friendly reminder to sandbox applications, as there have been quite a few breaches from the 3DS scene!
Source or Risk.

Looks clean, but no telling after what a certain someone did :)

outlaw1994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Found a problem with cia if you make 2 cias the second one will overwrite the first one during install i figured out that if you change the unique id in the cia rsf under tool it will fix it but you need to edit eachtime just a heads up

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
Doesn't work for me, I tried for hours. It's usually either "could not read rom file!" or "cannot read exheader file" when I try to create the CIA.
I got it to make the CIA once but when I launch it on my 3DS after installing it gets stuck on the 3DS logo loading screen.

I got the xorpads using both the "build ncchinfo" and the ncchinfo included in the copy to SD card, I've got python installed, got latest gateway installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning