other .cia installed :)
62321340b8a2852d3c41a7ce1c86542d.png

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Yes it's possible to do that, it's how I've got mine set up. Obviously you need to change ROP loader between Gateway and homebrew one, but it works fine.
You mean i need to reinstall the ROP loader every time i change between gateway and cfw?

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Someone posted a cfw launcher.dat version which works with gateway exploit but his post got deleted.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The file name was "3DS_STUFF_gw.rar" It had a few files in it. One of which was the gw compatible rop loader

Reactions: Margen67

xyzmanas

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help me with the install run.bat thing, I am able to ping on N3DS IP from cmd but it always says failed to connect.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
One of the devs mentioned that to scare people out of using this tool. In reality, the only info he has access to is your public IP address. Any website you visit has access to this, including GBATemp.
that is true for now. But don't forget that this exploit can take complete access over your 3ds. I am not an expert on this but i can imagine that changing the file which the gov is providing also could be some other code. Again I am not an expert on this, but it is strange that it needs to connect to its server anyway.

Wario32

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
plss my 3ds dont have eshop icon works without eshop?
From what I read, it seems like you have to setup an emuNAND with the latest FW, download a demo, then reinsert your modified NAND.bin with the emuNAND Tool.
Only issue is, I'm not sure if that's possible with classic mode or if you need a gateway card to update/access the shop.

asesin22

Trophies
XP
Country
i have
From what I read, it seems like you have to setup an emuNAND with the latest FW, download a demo, then reinsert your modified NAND.bin with the emuNAND Tool.
Only issue is, I'm not sure if that's possible with classic mode or if you need a gateway card to update/access the shop.
i have mt card no gateway i dont hace emunand 9.x

Wario32

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone tell a solution for cannot connect to server error? :(
Did you open run.bat in notepad and replaced "IPTOMODIFY" with you 3DS IP?

i have

i have mt card no gateway i dont hace emunand 9.x
Yeah, same I don't have either of them lol. I'm not sure if its possible to update to that version without the card atm.

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sorry. But this thread has like completely lost me. I have read through multiple comments: cfw, cia, installing games on menu, stealing data, recommended not to install this cfw, homebrew channel (smea released it??), DRAMA...whats going on? Can someone please clarify some things for me. I'd really appreciate it. Do you guys recommend installing this leaked...whatever the hell it is that has been leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Hey Ninstar.