relationship problem

zar713

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i missed my gf's year annirversary 2 weeks later, my gf broke up with me because" i treat her like crap "w/e that means but i tell her i love her everyday and that shes beautiful but during our break i heard from my little sister that she likes sum guy thats 20 (im 16 and shes 19) and i told her not to think about us going out again but she said wait tonight and she'll give me an answer i said ok(like an idiot), but if i don't feel the same even if you do say yes then we arent getting back together and i asked her about that guy and she said yes it was true but she doesnt want to be wth him because hes moving to lubbock +plus he'll probably get locked up anywayz what should i do . -by the way we broke up one time before and i messed around during the break up but give me your comments

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
You're 16?

And you can't explain your situation in something legible? Sigh...Americans...

Waves are relatively short-lived near shore. Ride them until they are gone, and move to the next.

Edit: changed to a water-based metaphor.

zar713

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:
Her response to the question about the guy was, "I don't wanna be with him cause he's MOVING", if he wasn't, she'd probably go for it. Find a new girlfriend imo.

but i asked her about it and she said "no" but idk about this ...

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Find a new girlfriend. Your old relationship won't ever be the same, and even if somehow you end up togheter again, she could start thinking about another guy again, just because she doesn't love you that much as she did (which prevented her to look out for other guises).

tl;dr: as soon as she finds someone else, she's gonna dump you. ...So do that before she's able to
smileipb2.png

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't get with her. Speaking from experience, if you broke up once, there's a reason. You'll only set yourself up for a downfall. She gave you the answer pretty much

"he's moving, so I guess I'm stuck with you"

In other words, she prefers him but she doesn't have a choice. Don't date her again. She's 19, you're 16, save yourself the trouble.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
zar713 said:
geminisama said:
Her response to the question about the guy was, "I don't wanna be with him cause he's MOVING", if he wasn't, she'd probably go for it. Find a new girlfriend imo.

but i asked her about it and she said "no" but idk about this ...

whats not to know about this? if she said it was because he was moving then that means she would go with him over you. If you don't like the advice people give you don't ask for it.

You should just cut her off and move on. She's done it to you before and now she's done it again. If your fool enough to let her do it a third time thats pretty pathetic.

QUOTE(zar713 @ Dec 23 2010, 11:16 AM)
but dude she bought me the supercard ds 2 how do you give up a sugar momma???? and my dslite
Find another one.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zar713 said:
but dude she bought me the supercard ds 2 how do you give up a sugar momma???? and my dslite

Well that wasn't very funny at all. If that's the only reason why you'd want to stay with her, I can see now why she says you treat her like crap.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
monkat said:
zar713 said:

You want to stay with her for stuff? Grow the fuck up.
This. I'd slap you through the screen if I could.
Don't we all wish we could do that at some point?

zar713

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
zar713 said:

Well that wasn't very funny at all. If that's the only reason why you'd want to stay with her, I can see now why she says you treat her like crap.

dude i was bsing chill out if you want her you can have her? its just i guess i am a dick to her but if i change would that keep a lasting relationship? and by the way i bought her a 500$ ring(sapphire ring its from kay's) after she did that its for christmas

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
zar713 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
zar713 said:

dude i was bsing chill out if you want her you can have her? its just i guess i am a dick to her but if i change would that keep a lasting relationship?
I don't think you'll change since as you just stated you were kidding. You'll probably grow up and wear a wife beatter in the middle of winter. How can you sit there and even think that using a person to get stuff will make them love you more and then you cant even remember an anniversary? Of all the things to forget your womans birthday and any anniversary dates are the top of the do not forget list. I suggest buying a yearly planner and keep it in your back pocket, next to your DS and supercard that way you see it all the time.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
431unknown said:
Of all the things to forget your womans birthday and any anniversary dates are the top of the do not forget list.

Funny story: My girlfriend and I both forgot our anniversary one year. I knew the date of the event, but forgot what the current date was, and she thought it was at a different date.

Also, OP, stuff doesn't make a relationship work. If you bought her a $500 ring, then why do you care about the DS or Supercard that she gave you going away? You can obviously afford more!

Pah...

zar713

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
431unknown said:
zar713 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
zar713 said:

dude i was bsing chill out if you want her you can have her? its just i guess i am a dick to her but if i change would that keep a lasting relationship?
I don't think you'll change since as you just stated you were kidding. You'll probably grow up and wear a wife beatter in the middle of winter. How can you sit there and even think that using a person to get stuff will make them love you more and then you cant even remember an anniversary? Of all the things to forget your womans birthday and any anniversary dates are the top of the do not forget list. I suggest buying a yearly planner and keep it in your back pocket, next to your DS and supercard that way you see it all the time.

by the way about the anniversary i called her the night before and i asked if we were going to do something for the 12th it was our anniversary and she said i dont think i can go over because her dad doesnt like for her to go over(ive explained this alot to people at school and thats y i didnt put that in the OPand so instead i asked if i could go over and she said she yes . next day i couldnt go over cause i had to help my friend he was gettin jumped at the mall by some and i got arrest for the rest of the day and the next morning so how is that for a explaination?

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
431unknown said:
Of all the things to forget your womans birthday and any anniversary dates are the top of the do not forget list.

Funny story: My girlfriend and I both forgot our anniversary one year. I knew the date of the event, but forgot what the current date was, and she thought it was at a different date.

Also, OP, stuff doesn't make a relationship work. If you bought her a $500 ring, then why do you care about the DS or Supercard that she gave you going away? You can obviously afford more!

Pah...

I get put in the "doghouse" if I forget the day our dogs were born. I forgot my wifes birthday one time and I still hear about it 5 years later. I keep that shit on my iPhone now and have it set to alert me weeks in advance over and over till the day of. I got so much shit going on in my head I'm probably lucky I can remember how to breathe.

zar713

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok how about this how many of your gf/wifes kno what a scds2 or any other flash cards are? my gf really wanted me to kno she cared and i want her to kno the same but idk if this is the situation but i still have the recipt....

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From personal experience its this that counts;

If your not happy in the relationship stop it before you get miserable and besides your 16, still have about 70years to go to get another gf
tongue.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zar713 said:
431unknown said:
zar713 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
zar713 said:

by the way about the anniversary i called her the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

No excuses buddy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🚽 [flush] [walks in without washing my hands] Hi guys 👋 :)