ReiNX 2.1 released

reinx.png

@Reisyukaku and @EliseZeroTwo's Switch custom firmware just received an update, bringing the version counter up to 2.1! The project had already added 7.0.x compatibility in an earlier unstable build, however this is the first stable release to include it. Unlike the early build, sleep mode has also been fixed and now works fine. Other changes and improvements include JIT patches and support for exosphere/lp0fw.

The full official changelog is as follows:
  • 7.0.x support
  • JIT patches
  • support for exo/lp0fw
  • Stability™

If you are running the older unstable version, it's highly recommended you update to this newer stable release as soon as possible. As usual, a download link is available in the source down below.

:arrow: Source
:arrow: GBAtemp thread

Attachments

• reinx_square.png
    reinx_square.png
    35 KB · Views: 244
Last edited by RattletraPM,

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
Black screen for me.
I had to use hekate to chainload reinx.
This way it works.

PS: payload.bin on root of sd card doesn't affect anything.

Last edited by toxic9,

jsrv2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx. I can solve the problem with hekate. Now I need to boot whith the dongle r4s. Where can i find the uf2 file for the r4s for reinx 2.1. thx again

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
thx. I can solve the problem with hekate. Now I need to boot whith the dongle r4s. Where can i find the uf2 file for the r4s for reinx 2.1. thx again

here

but I have a uf2 file that boots any payload.bin on sd card root, so you don't have to update your dongle everytime, or covert payload to uf2.

jsrv2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but I have a uf2 file that boots any payload.bin on sd card root, so you don't have to update your dongle everytime, or covert payload to uf2.

i tried aragonnx with the uf2 but only shows a black scren with aragon logo. I cant do nothing in that screen. I can only press power 10 seconds to power off. Im in 7.0.1

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
It's not Argon. It doesn't have a name. It doesn't have bootlogo. It just boots payload.bin on root.
I don't know if I can post it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :P