ReiNX 2.1 released

reinx.png

@Reisyukaku and @EliseZeroTwo's Switch custom firmware just received an update, bringing the version counter up to 2.1! The project had already added 7.0.x compatibility in an earlier unstable build, however this is the first stable release to include it. Unlike the early build, sleep mode has also been fixed and now works fine. Other changes and improvements include JIT patches and support for exosphere/lp0fw.

The full official changelog is as follows:
  • 7.0.x support
  • JIT patches
  • support for exo/lp0fw
  • Stability™

If you are running the older unstable version, it's highly recommended you update to this newer stable release as soon as possible. As usual, a download link is available in the source down below.

:arrow: Source
:arrow: GBAtemp thread

Attachments

• reinx_square.png
    reinx_square.png
    35 KB · Views: 246
Last edited by RattletraPM,

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What's "Sept?" What does it do?

Scires found a way to get keys to sign a tsec payload,(make it official) which would be sept. This exploit/keys won't be released due to the fact it is like rcm and effects a whole lotta devices

sept, an encrypted payload used to generate the keys needed to boot, keeping the actual exploit used to generate them hidden

Reactions: Dothackjhe

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
Scires found a way to get keys to sign a tsec payload,(make it official) which would be sept. This exploit/keys won't be released due to the fact it is like rcm and effects a whole lotta devices

sept, an encrypted payload used to generate the keys needed to boot, keeping the actual exploit used to generate them hidden
Sounds amazing.

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
Anyone else having trouble booting to ReiNX on first try every single time when using NS Atmosphere dongle? I mean, I personally experienced going through the splash screens twice every single time even before the system would boot to CFW. I always get just the black screen the first time.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
update: crashed when using goldleaf lastest version.
what goldleaf version is optimal to do this installation process?

I use the latest nightly from bsnx (found here)

Anyone else having trouble booting to ReiNX on first try every single time when using NS Atmosphere dongle? I mean, I personally experienced going through the splash screens twice every single time even before the system would boot to CFW. I always get just the black screen the first time.

thats normal.. i think

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Anyone happen to know if the reboot to payload also works with reinx now? If so, yay! Then we entered the semi-coldboot era. (well except with modchips... but @mattytrog and I can fight that over a water balloon! ;))

Reactions: mattytrog

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Anyone happen to know if the reboot to payload also works with reinx now? If so, yay! Then we entered the semi-coldboot era. (well except with modchips... but @mattytrog and I can fight that over a water balloon! ;))

Yes it does work with reinx with 2.1 :) :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

dunno if it works on fatal... I'm yet to crash again

Cario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Worked like a charm on nsp installation. But crashed on usb installation with Goldtree v0.3. Can you send me whatever version is compatible with the nightly version? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CN7KP713/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=23d6e13e...