Reinstall Question

ICUDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a working backup of Skyrim up until recently. My SD card was getting full so I uninstalled it. I just upgraded the SD card so I reinstalled my back up plus one update. It installed properly but when I open it, it says the game needs an update to play. My original cartridge is far away so I can't use that right now. In between I did update Atmosphere to the latest version. I would just install updates manually but having a hard time finding them. Would that even fix it? Any help is appreciated.

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I had a working backup of Skyrim up until recently. My SD card was getting full so I uninstalled it. I just upgraded the SD card so I reinstalled my back up plus one update. It installed properly but when I open it, it says the game needs an update to play. My original cartridge is far away so I can't use that right now. In between I did update Atmosphere to the latest version. I would just install updates manually but having a hard time finding them. Would that even fix it? Any help is appreciated.
maybe that plus one update requaires new singpathes https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/

ICUDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the reply. I updated all the sigpatches when I updated Atmosphere and firmware.

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks for the reply. I updated all the sigpatches when I updated Atmosphere and firmware.
is there a chance that u just install update for other game id revision and you now have 2 skyrims on the game list?

Plus on what version of atmo and firm are you? You are ont the lastes yes?

Last edited by Lamcza,

ICUDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there a chance that u just install update for other game id revision and you now have 2 skyrims on the game list?

Plus on what version of atmo and firm are you? You are ont the lastes yes?
Thanks. I'm currently on 16.0.3/AMS 1.5.4S. I have only one Skyrim in the game list menu. I uninstalled it originally and even deleted the save data after backing it up. I used the same file to reinstall but I think I must have updated the game in tinfoil at some point. My daughter thinks she remembers it saying it was the anniversary edition but it doesn't say that now.

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks. I'm currently on 16.0.3/AMS 1.5.4S. I have only one Skyrim in the game list menu. I uninstalled it originally and even deleted the save data after backing it up. I used the same file to reinstall but I think I must have updated the game in tinfoil at some point. My daughter thinks she remembers it saying it was the anniversary edition but it doesn't say that now.
you can go to 1.5.5 but i doubt it will change anything you can try to uninstall that patch in tinfoil and check it out

ICUDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, I might just wait for a store to come back up and redo the updates.
Post automatically merged:

One more dumb question you might know. If a game has multiple large updates like v1, v2, v3. Do I need to download and install each one in order or just the last one (v3 in this case)?

Last edited by ICUDude,

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

One more dumb question you might know. If a game has multiple large updates like v1, v2, v3. Do I need to download and install each one in order or just the last one (v3 in this case)?
i think with updates you need to install just the lastest one but dlc are stackable :X

Reactions: ICUDude

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just install the latest available game update.

Reactions: ICUDude and 6adget

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1