Reinstall FreeShop games after system transfer

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by CanIHazWarez, Jul 19, 2017.

1. CanIHazWarez
    OP

CanIHazWarez Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2016
    United States
    I did a system transfer today with both systems now having b9s. I had games installed from the FreeShop on my source 3ds. I copied everything from the source SD card to the target SD card but the cia games installed from the Freeshop aren't showing up (I wasn't really expecting them to be). However, when I go to redownload them, FreeShop sees them on the SD card because it's giving me the option to play them or delete them. Playing them doesn't work because they're not actually on the home menu. Is there a way to get these games to show up? They're obviously on my SD card and FreeShop can "see" them. How do I make them appear on the home menu? Thanks in advance!

2. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Fan

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    With this, you will want to download the tickets for them to show up again. You can use tikshop to do this with

CanIHazWarez and Trojaner like this.
  3. HugaTheFox

HugaTheFox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 11, 2017
    United States
    Las Vegas
    If you have a nand backup, use Godmode9 to mount it to as a drive and extract the eshop and Unknown folder in Dbs/Ticket.dbs

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

This is because a system transfer transfers everything but the unlegit tickets (ones from CIA or Freeshop). The tickets are needed.

SkyQueen likes this.
  4. CanIHazWarez
    OP

CanIHazWarez Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2016
    United States
    This worked! You are a gentleman and a scholar, sir. I searched all over, but couldn't find a solution.