Hacking Reinstall 3.60

tsam2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi. I want to reinstall ofw 3.60. I have seen a guide using qcma and a xml file. But i thought i could save some time and i changed in henakaku settings the spoofed version to a lower fw than 3.60. I got the message that there is a new Firmware 3.60 (変革 Compatible). I want to ask has anyone tried to reinstall this way or its gonna create any problem? Thanks.

tsam2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
if you've made any changes to the system, you can reinstall the 3.60 PUP when installing HENkaku
Why can't you just reset the Vita through settings?

I think that i messed up something in the beginning when i didnt know what vitashell can do. I just want to be sure that i didnt f* up anything although i havent any problems till now. I used the spoof trick because i'm on 3.60 obviously and i get the message that i'm on the latest fw no need to update.

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
I think that i messed up something in the beginning when i didnt know what vitashell can do. I just want to be sure that i didnt f* up anything although i havent any problems till now. I used the spoof trick because i'm on 3.60 obviously and i get the message that i'm on the latest fw no need to update.
have you installed Enso since then? did it tell you that the system was modified?

tsam2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
have you installed Enso since then? did it tell you that the system was modified?
Yes i have enso installed, BUT i messed around with vitashell after that. Thats why i want to reinstall.

tsam2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm not aware of any alternative, however this particular app is legitimate, even if it is made by a moron who developed a bricker. You can use the QCMA method if you like, but this is infinitely easier.
Ok, i know it may be easier and legitimate but i prefer to be on the safe side. But it can be useful in the future knowing how to reinstall 3.60 with qcma. So no waste of time in the end.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i know it may be easier and legitimate but i prefer to be on the safe side. But it can be useful in the future knowing how to reinstall 3.60 with qcma. So no waste of time in the end.

https://github.com/SilicaAndPina
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5dsi28ugbouq3by/FWReinstaller.vpk

that will reinstall firmware 3.60 ............ install from vita shell ................... henkaku enso has the option to reinstall firmware 3.60 also (perform the remove feature page mod, henkaku enso checks for that, for some reason, then it will reinstall 3.60 when you try to install henkaku enso from the .vpk).

Remove Feature Page Mod
Once VitaRW is installed, run it and then return to vitashell.

Navigate to vs0:/app/ and delete the "NPXS10102" folder

restart the vita and the feature page is removed

now run henkaku enso and reinstall enso, it will reinstall 3.60 firmware, say, yes at the prompt, doesn't matter of it is already installed it should still give you the prompt, i think

(factory restore an delete all internal memory, then install henkaku.xyz/go/, install henkaku, then perform the remove feature page mod, then restarted, install henkaku from webpage, then remove feature page, and then install henkaku enso and you will reinstall 3.60 firmware, it will detect that the feature page is removed)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,
Reactions: tsam2

tsam2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
https://github.com/SilicaAndPina
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5dsi28ugbouq3by/FWReinstaller.vpk

that will reinstall firmware 3.60 ............ install from vita shell ................... henkaku enso has the option to reinstall firmware 3.60 also (perform the remove feature page mod, henkaku enso checks for that, for some reason, then it will reinstall 3.60 when you try to install henkaku enso from the .vpk).

Remove Feature Page Mod
Once VitaRW is installed, run it and then return to vitashell.

Navigate to vs0:/app/ and delete the "NPXS10102" folder

restart the vita and the feature page is removed

now run henkaku enso and reinstall enso, it will reinstall 3.60 firmware, say, yes at the prompt, doesn't matter of it is already installed it should still give you the prompt, i think

(factory restore an delete all internal memory, then install henkaku.xyz/go/, install henkaku, then perform the remove feature page mod, then restarted, install henkaku from webpage, then remove feature page, and then install henkaku enso and you will reinstall 3.60 firmware, it will detect that the feature page is removed)

Big thanks yeshuachrist! I didn't know that about enso or maybe i didn't pay too much attention to that when i was reading a guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte