Question Reicast problems (just expermenting)

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by Bitsybait, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Bitsybait
    OP

Bitsybait GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2018
    United States
    Hello I've downloaded a bios that should work with it it's named correctly it's called originally Dreamcast bios all but it says it couldn't find the bios plus my crazy taxi game isn't detected even when it's in the folder it's split into multiple files kinda like some ps1 games how do I fix this I know the emulator sucks for most games I just want to experment with the switch before I fully dive in.

nickmoses05 likes this.
  2. Bitsybait
    OP

Bitsybait GBAtemp Regular

Jul 1, 2018
    United States
    I'm not asking for warez of course just help

nickmoses05 likes this.
  3. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    First of all, just google the cdi of Crazy Taxi and whatever game you want it's much easier and will most likely save you space.

You need dc_bios.bin and dc_flash.bin. I would just google those as well.

Then if you aren't already make sure you're loading Reicast through an nsp installed game while hold R which will take you to the homebrew menu then load Reicast otherwise it will just crash your Switch.

Also here's a compatibility list it might help https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Py5BdGciOyP4P8de-W7SWmE7fPyzpamxENvTuJdR5Fo/htmlview#gid=0

Last edited by EmulateLife, Jun 12, 2019
    nickmoses05 likes this.
  4. pinbi7

pinbi7 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 4, 2004
    Canada
    Zidapi and nickmoses05 like this.
  5. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    nickmoses05 likes this.
  6. nickmoses05

nickmoses05 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2017
    United States
    Both above post are right. Should be pretty straightforward. Also I made a video of the process if still having troubles. just let me know if u need it.

pinbi7 likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted