Hacking Region Locked Wii U

SupahDupa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So they just released Breath of the Wild on USB Loader for Wii U and it's only European, but I have a US Wii U, I was wondering if there was anyway at all that I could bypass the region lock for the Wii U.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So they just released Breath of the Wild on USB Loader for Wii U and it's only European, but I have a US Wii U, I was wondering if there was anyway at all that I could bypass the region lock for the Wii U.

Are you using latest Haxchi (2.5u2), latest CBHC (1.6), Mocha (0.2), or Mocha w/ FAT32WIP? Then nothing is needed, your Wii U is region free thanks to the CFW. Are you using loadiine? Nothing is needed, it's region free. Brazilian method? RegionHax https://gbatemp.net/threads/regionhax-how-to-get-regionfree-on-wiiu.448468/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sure, just use a CFW with region free patches, like Mocha.

Or literally any method aside from Brazilian method...

SupahDupa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, just use a CFW with region free patches, like Mocha.
Thanks a lot, I'll be sure to try this!

Are you using latest Haxchi (2.5u2), latest CBHC (1.6), Mocha (0.2), or Mocha w/ FAT32WIP? Then nothing is needed, your Wii U is region free thanks to the CFW. Are you using loadiine? Nothing is needed, it's region free. Brazilian method? RegionHax https://gbatemp.net/threads/regionhax-how-to-get-regionfree-on-wiiu.448468/

Or literally any method aside from Brazilian method...
Thanks for the help, I didn't know about these.

Reactions: OrGoN3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill