Hacking Region changed eshop error 007-2001

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya had a japense 3ds and I region changed since I'm i live in the USA using the guide on the 3ds website and I'm trying to open the eshop. Anyway to fix this?

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the guide:

After this process, only New 3DSs which have never accessed the eShop before and all Old 3DSs will be able to access the eShop after creating a new NNID on their new region. Region changed New 3DSs that have already accessed the eShop on their original region cannot create a new NNID and access the eShop on their new region!

Note that occasionally the eShop will inexplicably still not work for devices that it should work for. This is entirely to do with Nintendo’s servers, and I really do not have any control over it. Additionally, note that occasionally the eShop will inexplicably work for devices that it should not (such as some New 3DSs). The cause for this is currently unknown.

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the guide:

After this process, only New 3DSs which have never accessed the eShop before and all Old 3DSs will be able to access the eShop after creating a new NNID on their new region. Region changed New 3DSs that have already accessed the eShop on their original region cannot create a new NNID and access the eShop on their new region!

Note that occasionally the eShop will inexplicably still not work for devices that it should work for. This is entirely to do with Nintendo’s servers, and I really do not have any control over it. Additionally, note that occasionally the eShop will inexplicably work for devices that it should not (such as some New 3DSs). The cause for this is currently unknown.

Oh crap I didn't even notice that I needed a new NNID.
Damn I wanted to use my old one for my pokebank.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't but the person before me very well could have. Does this basically mean I'm out of luck? And will this stop me playing online?
That new code you posted after searching it shows that the console was halted from eshop use on the changed region from the console being used on the previous region before hand. It looks like there isnt much else that can be done.

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That new code you posted after searching it shows that the console was halted from eshop use on the changed region from the console being used on the previous region before hand. It looks like there isnt much else that can be done.

Ouch, will I still be able to play online?

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe you should with lumas out of region settings. But I am not sure about it as I havent used the region settings much.

Thanks dude I'll check and see if I can, eshop isn't to much of a issue I'll loose my pokebank but I'll get another 3ds for that. I just want online access.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks dude I'll check and see if I can, eshop isn't to much of a issue I'll loose my pokebank but I'll get another 3ds for that. I just want online access.
Online will work fine. You just won't be able to update games without freeshop, ciangel or update cia's from other sites.

Cha0tic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Online will work fine. You just won't be able to update games without freeshop, ciangel or update cia's from other sites.

Yeah freeshop came in handy. Always used cia angel but decided to try free shop and the ease with the f UI of free shop was awesome. Updated everything.

As long as I can play online I'm fine, tested it out with smash bros and there wasn't a issue. This just justifies why I'll need to get another 3ds or a 2ds just for my pokebank.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1