Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakaHeath

Trophies
XP
Country
France
TobiasAmaranth said:
A note about how they work - they are sets of X/Y/Speed/Accel points assigned to a numbered ID and in a fixed order. 1->2, 2->3, 3->4, etc.

Isn't it the definition for "vectors"?

Anyway "path" sounds good too...

Pop006

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PATHS it is!!!! Thanks guys
smile.gif

Hopefully you will be seeing the results of your votes soon!
smile.gif

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TempusC said:
The hint movies are all recorded keystrokes from the Super Mario Club’s best players. This was detailed in a segment of ‘Ask Iwata’. There are no tool assisted runs.
Iwata lies; there is at least one vid - where four players are used - that I would consider (nearly) inpossible without frame advance [or at least slowmotion].

ultimatt42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Treeki and everyone else working on and testing Reggie!

I know you guys don't like being bugged about release dates, and I've done my best to hold back my requests, but... is there any chance you could delay the release for like 2 or 3 more months? I can't tell you how excited I've been every time a new editor screenshot or level .arc is released, and it's a shame that the only thing we'll have to fill the void is the dull monotony of user-created levels.

Treeki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
ultimatt42 said:
Thank you Treeki and everyone else working on and testing Reggie!

I know you guys don't like being bugged about release dates, and I've done my best to hold back my requests, but... is there any chance you could delay the release for like 2 or 3 more months? I can't tell you how excited I've been every time a new editor screenshot or level .arc is released, and it's a shame that the only thing we'll have to fill the void is the dull monotony of user-created levels.
Okay, what mechanism can I use to stop the final release from working on your computer until May?
wink.gif

Treeki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
nitrostemp said:
vaporware is something that doesn't exist, its in the air(brain)
and never really exists
Oh great, you've found me out. I've spent 3 months designing and coding a program that never really existed, and posting updates about it here. What a waste of time.
frown.gif

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Treeki said:
nitrostemp said:
vaporware is something that doesn't exist, its in the air(brain)
and never really exists
Oh great, you've found me out. I've spent 3 months designing and coding a program that never really existed, and posting updates about it here. What a waste of time.
frown.gif

Lol someone might take this sarcasm as reality =P

MRemingtonB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To Treeki,

I am a long time lurker, first time poster. I've been following this thread since you first announced development on November 16, 2009.
As an older individual, I just wanted to tell you how incredibly impressed I am with the amount of dedication that you have put into this project. I work in a field that is about as far from computer programming as you can get and I could only dream of having your talent. I have read at various points throughout this thread that you are young, and that makes your achievement all the more incredible. If I may, you are a true genius, and at least in my book this puts you among the greats, on par with the likes of GeoHotz and DarkAlex.
You should be really proud. When I look at the screen shots of this program, I am blown away by your attention to detail and UI. Reggie! is truly beautiful. I don't doubt that you are well on your way to MIT or any other hallowed hall of technology education. Or, if you choose to be a lawyer, or doctor, or anything else, I do not doubt that you will do well.
In all honesty, job well done. You are an incredibly smart and dedicated person, and have already achieved so much at such a young age. I know that we can continue to expect great things from you in the future, if you so choose to bless us.
I look so forward to the release of Reggie! My girlfriend and I wait with baited breath to play the amazing new levels that the Newer team will develop, and we hope to have the true pleasure of dabbling with Reggie! ourselves. Thank you for all of your work so far, and for allowing us Mario fans to interact with our favorite character in a new and innovative way.

TobiasAmaranth

Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Heh
smile.gif
I missed it, I guess.

So, for my tileset text addon, I have the following punctuation available: $ % = + - # _ / : ( ) " ' & , . ? ! @

If anyone -needs- any additional punctuation for their level ideas, I have up to 7 more slots available for use in the basic tilesets.

ultimatt42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TobiasAmaranth said:
Heh
smile.gif
I missed it, I guess.

So, for my tileset text addon, I have the following punctuation available: $ % = + - # _ / : ( ) " ' & , . ? ! @

If anyone -needs- any additional punctuation for their level ideas, I have up to 7 more slots available for use in the basic tilesets.

To that I'd add an asterisk (*), a bullet dot (like for bulleted lists), a tilde (~) and (if you don't already have them) some icons for the (1) and (2) buttons.

And MRemingtonB, unless you've been munching on nightcrawlers, you probably mean bated breath!

TobiasAmaranth

Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Wii-related stuff can be loaded onto Pa3 tilesets. I added *, , and ; There's currently 3 remaining spaces on Pa0. I may fill the last 3 spaces with blanks so that folks can do whatever they want with them and not cause conflicts with other mods. I'm completely fine with anything in this text addon being edited, as long as the object list is untouched, and the fundamental positioning of the characters stays the same (A is always at the same location, B is always at the same location, etc)

What would you need the ~ for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse