Gaming References FFTA (and FTT)

BiscuitCookie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I only saw so far two references to FFTA
one is were you get something like the same beginning scene in FFTA and you get to meet the moogle who follows you through the story (can't remember name)
and the other is with the quest "I have been had" or something like that you get to meet ezel berbier the law card seller under somehow the same circumstances as in FFTA he wants to sell a card for a really high price

anyone saw a reference to FFT? or other references?

Infinite_zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started playing FFTA2,and if I'm not mistaken(god,I hope this isn't a spoiler,since I've only played for 2 hours....)the Librarian at lusos school is mewt from FFTA as his teddy is on the desk/counter....but I could be wrong.thats the only reference I've seen thus far though

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Infinite_zero said:
I just started playing FFTA2,and if I'm not mistaken(god,I hope this isn't a spoiler,since I've only played for 2 hours....)the Librarian at lusos school is mewt from FFTA as his teddy is on the desk/counter....but I could be wrong.thats the only reference I've seen thus far though
Yes you're correct. The librarian is called "Mr. Randell" and Mewt's full name is Mewt Randell.
smile.gif

Infinite_zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orc said:
Yes you're correct. The librarian is called "Mr. Randell" and Mewt's full name is Mewt Randell.
smile.gif
Ah I Couldn't think of the last name and I don't have my ds right now to find out,but I knew that as well....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol