References FFTA (and FTT)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by BiscuitCookie, Jun 30, 2008.

Jun 30, 2008

References FFTA (and FTT) by BiscuitCookie at 8:50 AM (1,176 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. BiscuitCookie
    OP

Member BiscuitCookie GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    I only saw so far two references to FFTA
    one is were you get something like the same beginning scene in FFTA and you get to meet the moogle who follows you through the story (can't remember name)
    and the other is with the quest "I have been had" or something like that you get to meet ezel berbier the law card seller under somehow the same circumstances as in FFTA he wants to sell a card for a really high price

anyone saw a reference to FFT? or other references?

2. Infinite_zero

Newcomer Infinite_zero Member

United States
    I just started playing FFTA2,and if I'm not mistaken(god,I hope this isn't a spoiler,since I've only played for 2 hours....)the Librarian at lusos school is mewt from FFTA as his teddy is on the desk/counter....but I could be wrong.thats the only reference I've seen thus far though

3. Orc

Member Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hong Kong
    Yes you're correct. The librarian is called "Mr. Randell" and Mewt's full name is Mewt Randell. [​IMG]

4. Infinite_zero

Newcomer Infinite_zero Member

United States
    Ah I Couldn't think of the last name and I don't have my ds right now to find out,but I knew that as well....

5. Japhle

Member Japhle GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Oh cool, that's pretty awesome. I didn't even remember Mewt till a moment ago, Dang his teddy bear was awesome.

6. Noitora

Member Noitora ::

Greece
    I think I saw Montblanc from the first FFT game,the first time you visit the pub,he is in the counter.